Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
To the tech savvy nsc'ers, is it possible to save an image or NHS text showing a negative Lateral Flow Test to the Apple Wallet?

Only so that when dealing with the Albion stewards tomorrow, we can produce all three bits of info in the single location on an iphone.

Think you only need an official email or text to prove negative test. That’s what my lads just done.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think you'll find that most tech savvy people won't be using anything with Apple stamped on it.

(Sorry, not helpful, I know - but couldn't resist :) )

I’ll try to plead your case when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] reads this but frankly I’m not holding out much hope.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ll try to plead your case when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] reads this but frankly I’m not holding out much hope.

You have the power just ban him….for a year :lolol:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

You have the power just ban him….for a year :lolol:

I thought that it was the mark of a 'real NSC'er' to get banned at least once?

If we ever get back to meeting up in pubs / at football grounds again and chatting about what it means to be a real Albion fan, I'm sure at least one person will state with absolute certainty that you are not a real fan until you've been banned by Bozza :)

(Just a 90-min ban starting at 5:30 tomorrow please, if I have a choice? I would never look at my phone between the opening and closing whistle, so that would be as painless as possible.)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
That's how to add the NHS Covid Pass ... which isn't what Weststander asked.

The question was about adding confirmation of a lateral flow test to the Apple Wallet .... which I don't think is possible.

Oops. Yep that’s if ya double jabbed. The club have said proof via an email or text is more than enough. You’d think NHS would allow it to be saved to wallet. Email result that is.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Oops. Yep that’s if ya double jabbed. The club have said proof via an email or text is more than enough. You’d think NHS would allow it to be saved to wallet. Email result that is.

I think it's probably an issue with the format of an email/text not being what you would usually be able to save to the wallet :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another question, sorry:

Is a photo image on a mobile, of the photo page of a passport, adequate for ID? Or do you need to take the original document?

No idea but if the checks are thorough it’s going to be a long long wait to get into the stadium?

Driving licence?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Another question, sorry:

Is a photo image on a mobile, of the photo page of a passport, adequate for ID? Or do you need to take the original document?

Photo is sufficient. I e-mailed club last week because my passport is 2 months out of date and don't have photo driving license, but they said photo of out of date passport was sufficient :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Been double jabbed for a couple of months now. Did a home lateral flow test this morning out of respect to the friends that sit next to me, and those I'm likely to come into contact with. Why would you NOT do that? Unless you're a **** of course. Bound to be more than a few of those out today, sadly

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Been double jabbed for a couple of months now. Did a home lateral flow test this morning out of respect to the friends that sit next to me, and those I'm likely to come into contact with. Why would you NOT do that? Unless you're a **** of course. Bound to be more than a few of those out today, sadly

Quite right too. Have done the same and hardly an inconvenience. Wouldn't be unhappy if the club required us double vaxxed to also have a negative LFT.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Get him to take a home test. As long as it’s negative, send in the result. You should get conformation by text/email within 1/2 hour.

Spot on. But, slightly off topic, isn't this where the whole thing falls apart? You take a test, you report it as negative, they then send you a text and email telling you the test was negative, having had no proof whatsoever. It's ludicrous.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Spot on. But, slightly off topic, isn't this where the whole thing falls apart? You take a test, you report it as negative, they then send you a text and email telling you the test was negative, having had no proof whatsoever. It's ludicrous.

Just called Boots in Lewes and we’re going to collect an LFT from there.

My son did a PCR 8th day isolation test on Wednesday as he’d been on holiday in Cyprus but not sure if that would be adequate.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Yep. You’d hope people would be honest though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here