Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Usernames

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I used to live with abunch of students at the top of bear road, thats what we called ourselves.

So shouldn't you be called be called Jevington Hillbilly instead then ? Not quite sure 'we' <bevendean-ers..> would class you as one of us really..!

Cue 'brown envelope' time .. JUST to be called Bevendean...as if.. :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
After the loan spell of the Italia 90 SUPERSTAR goalie

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It was my fantasy football team name many moons ago, and i used it when i first registered on here years ago.

Sadly, it makes for a SHOCKING username - the moment some goon greeted me with the line "hello Withdean" (no offence that person) was the moment that finally confirmed i needed to get out more. I almost cried!

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I couldn't think of another name. So I decided that, as well as lacking imagination, I was unnameable. I realise that mine is probably the worst username on NSC.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was defending DK on a thread way back when you entered your user name for each posting and it just seemed right ........................... and then much later there was a drinks theme for names.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've used this on the net forever, across loads of sites, except a few where I've managed to get my real nickname from school (Tweek, as in the similarly caffeine addicted South Park character, now wheres my Irn Bru...)

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I've used this on the net forever, across loads of sites, except a few where I've managed to get my real nickname from school (Tweek, as in the similarly caffeine addicted South Park character, now wheres my Irn Bru...)
but what does it mean (or am I being thick)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Although born in Brighton, I'm from a Welsh family and gwylan is Welsh for seagull; seemed apt really

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
A seagull now exciled in Surrey - also on my St Georges cross which goes to many an England game - will now have to go into storage for the summer:rant::rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here