Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****USA V Ghana and Uruguay V South Korea official thread ****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Korea get another chance (as expected) but the forward was just not good enough with the shot.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
that is probably the most one sided refereeing perfomance i have seen this time in....cant help but feel sorry for the koreans(and myself)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Got a feeling that early goal might hamper this game as a spectacle. Needed South Korea to score first

You're not wrong. Then even when South Korea equalised all Uruguay had to do was go back up and exploit the shocking Korean defending, score, then sit back again for the remainder of the game. :(

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
that is probably the most one sided refereeing perfomance i have seen this time in....cant help but feel sorry for the koreans(and myself)

Behave !

South Korea only had themselves to blame. Shocking defending and missed a couple of sitters.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Behave !

South Korea only had themselves to blame. Shocking defending and missed a couple of sitters.[/QUOT

behave yerself....i just watched the whole game........it was there to be had by either team,very even affair in my opinion........the ref was a flouncing kraut kant.....end of...........:wink:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't see anything wrong with the refereeing. South Korea were just not good enough. Uruguay had better players, and even when playing poorly like they did in the second half, they still had enough in the tank of the Gus Bus to get over the finishing line.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Behave !

South Korea only had themselves to blame. Shocking defending and missed a couple of sitters.[/QUOT

behave yerself....i just watched the whole game........it was there to be had by either team,very even affair in my opinion........the ref was a flouncing kraut kant.....end of...........:wink:

I watched the whole game as well. Stop making excuses. See Perth Seagull thread below yours. Says it all really. South korea just not good enough.

Hold on....just noticed the wink. Maybe I can't see the tongue in your cheek ? :wink:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ghana will crush USA. fact.

I wish they would, but reckon it'll be close.

Could have our first real classic of the tournament on our hands here.

3-2 Ghana.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I watched the whole game as well. Stop making excuses. See Perth Seagull thread below yours. Says it all really. South korea just not good enough.

Hold on....just noticed the wink. Maybe I can't see the tongue in your cheek ? :wink:

thought the koreans were worth a win to be honest, and done another 50 on the game soooooooooo.....fekaff...ff...did ya notice that..?

last time i saw perth seagull he was barely capable of speech.... the rest is up to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here