Urgent - Coach To Swindon

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
cause he's a SHEEP-BOY?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Lets review the situation tomorrow then, in 12 hours time we may all have a golden ticket in our grubby mitts and then all this instability can be resolved. I agree with SHEEHAN, I think 95% will get a ticket. Just the clowns like HELEN who left it and left it till the last minute who may have a problem :dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
mendoza - i'll have the affro!

i may give helen this ticket if it goes spair - but i WILL expect something BIG in return (Wilko you may watch)

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
sheebo said:
mendoza - i'll have the affro!

i may give helen this ticket if it goes spair - but i WILL expect something BIG in return (Wilko you may watch)

I'll take the pictures then.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yes but u may only keep 1 - the others go on nsc

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I would be very surprised if I don't get a ticket(plus Filthy and Poke) as we put our application in on the day of the announcement.

Everyone will get a ticket except the clowns that have only just put their application in.

If this coach isn't going to happen we will need to know asap!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
I think you should probably stick with the minibus. There will be lots of people driving their own cars so it shouldn't be too hard to cadge a lift.
Which is why we need to know tonight, whoever misses out will need time to sort something else out.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
OK.....

1st Question:

You all applied for tickets before Sunday 9th May?

Yes.... then we all get tickets!

but we are still short of a full coach, am speaking to coach co & martin today to finalise this fiasco - sorry about this

:blush:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I MAY even have a spare ticket - cant promise as i dont know if i have one yet (and i take priority) but its a POSSIBILTY.

IF i have a spare one (and its a big if) it will be sold at face value to someone that has been on the majority of away trips this season.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If I have any spares I will distribute them using a loyalthy points system!

Points will be dropped for failing to make an away game due to wanting to stay in bed! :D:D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The money has been taken for my ticket, plus Filthy and Pokes.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
whats happening then? is the coach going ahead?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here