Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urgent - Coach To Swindon

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sea said:
coz the y2k bit was shit! time for a change i think! :) ur such a MUPPET matt, even i couldnt do something that stupid!!

y2k might have been a bit poor but just "sea" isn't all that great either! :jester:

Thinking cap. :p

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
y2k might have been a bit poor but just "sea" isn't all that great either! :jester:

Thinking cap. :p
:p thanks for that simon! we i didnt want to totally change it or people wont know who i am!

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mendoza10 said:
if we leave at 8 we can beat all the traffic in central london, and hopefully we will be in north london in time for the pubs to open:jester:

We'd better make sure we get early otherwise we will get caught up with all those Swindon people with black furry hats that stand outside the ground very still with guns under their arms.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
DRINK - A NO GO ON COACH - ITS THE LAW!

Will be leaving worthing @ 9am, Hove 9:30 - journey time is normally 2hrs30mins, plus a stop will still give us plenty time in Swindon. Police are aware we are coming - we will be directed to the ground and then let out....

Dodge I will keep you under control, Chris and I will ration your drink intake....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Tickets will be got if applications put in on time.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Has departure time changed?

What time will we get there??

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yes i am coming

Brighton Boy should be in that list too mendoza provididng he gets a ticket

sure we can smuggle some drink in on the way back - the old men did last time (no offence dodge)

also Dodge i PROMISE to take photos of ALL the clevages on board (including Dave the Gaffers)

and plenty of Helens thong:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here