Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urgent - Coach To Swindon

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
sheebo said:

sure we can smuggle some drink in on the way back - the old men did last time (no offence dodge)

also Dodge i PROMISE to take photos of ALL the clevages on board (including Dave the Gaffers)

and plenty of Helens thong:clap2:

Cheeky bugger you youngsters have no respect for your elders.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Those pictures don't do anything for my blood pressure.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
you LOVE IT!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
all gone pear shaped!

URGENT - PAY ATTENTION!

Ok, due to the ticket f*** around, I am not willing to gamble £800 of my own money on everyone on the list getting a ticket.

At the moment I am 10 or so short of reaching a figure I can go with, and I'm afraid this is not acceptable.

SO.....

Dodge and I have agreed that we are likely to take a minibus up on Sunday for 17 of us who get Golden Tickets from our Wonka Bars...

and as I have about 25 names on my list it will be my shit duty to inform those who cant come...

I know this is shit, but it's either that or you all give me £35 each, just for the coach....

OR WE COULD HIRE ANOTHER LIMO JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
James - I think most people will get tickets - what is the break even number of people required ??

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
This really is a difficault position to be in.If the coach gets booked and a fair few don't get tickets then we are f***ed.The coach has to be confirmed and when will the tickets arrive.Will everyone be prepared to pay up for the coach if they don't get a ticket for the match ? I don't think so. How many of the 2400 might already be allocated to Liz's coaches ? When did the people who have booked the coach apply for tickets ? Is it to big a gamble ?
:censored: :censored:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Say one of a group of people miss out and then can't go?...

Best do this draw now then, give people time to find other ways of getting there.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
If the decision is left to late then it will really f*** people up trying to sort out an alternative.Wednesday night the latest ?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Trigger at the moment none of us have tickets by Mendozas calculations we should get them in the morning.Then at least people can say if they are definately going.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i think everyone will get one i did mine last sunday i believe (not the one just gone) sure most of us will get a ticket

i also am VERY likely to have a spair ticket from a mate so it looks promising

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here