Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i deffo have a ticket

no spare one now though

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Trigger said:
Say one of a group of people miss out and then can't go?...

Best do this draw now then, give people time to find other ways of getting there.

oapdodge said:
If the decision is left to late then it will really f*** people up trying to sort out an alternative.Wednesday night the latest ?

?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f*** it we will get tickets

beefy and brighton bird are 95% definates

im a deffo

trigger is

:jester:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I received my home ticket today but not the away ticket... If it doesn't arrive on Thursday then I'll have to go to Plan B. :angel:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hmmm... I really don't wanna sound like a moany tosspot but i thought we were going to find out Wednesday night about the coach/minibus situation as stated earlier in the thread?...

As it stands we currently have no other way of getting there other than the train so it would be kinda nice to know whats going on here before shelling out £43 each for a train ticket (which we really don't wanna do)...

Sorry to moan.

Mwah.

xx

:p

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
same here, ill have to try to get a lift with my parents or someone soon, £43 for a train ticket there is HUGE!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I didn't get my away ticket so it's down to Plan B, beg my colleague for a ticket.

Unfortunately the person is away sick so it's time for Plan C...

I need to come up with a Plan C.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
That's the last ditch chance. If I get a ticket from my colleague it'll probably be a comp.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Trigger said:
There were 4 of us that had planned to go together though.

???

If one of the 4 has a network card, you can get to Reading at a reduced rate (all of you), I think a third off, then you need to buy the extensions from Reading to Swindon, or hope that the ticket insepector does not catch up with you, as there are no barriers at Swindon.

Sea, at least letting the train take the strain means you can :drink: for the whole journey. Mmmm beer....

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Trigger said:
I dont :(

Looks like i'm in with Sue's parents if this coach/minibus isn't going ahead.

:lolol:

:lolol: we'll be listening to dire straights all the way up there! air guitars at the ready!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here