Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unusual FACTS about NSC'ers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whaddya mean he THINKS about me when he's on the job ? I'm normally right there with him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins was a "Top Boy" with the Chelsea Headhunters one week and the Millwall Bushwachers the next!

FACT

(Boy was he confused by the Football Factory! Ended up with him beating himself up!)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Buzza, prior to his arrival in Haywards Heath in 1967 was a Native Red Indian from the Mohican Tribe of Dakota. His warrior name was Flatulent Bison.

Super fact.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think this is a FACT, but I may be somewhat confused... I think Dwayne is a black, ginger bloke with 90% body fat.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Based on research into ancient Egyptian mumification preservatives, medical opinion is agreed that my liver will outlive me by approximately 1,000 years

FACT

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Originally posted by KinkyGoebels to WATFORD O
you really are a Bell end
This is about UNUSUAL facts, not facts that we have known for years.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
El Pres does elaborate 'poo sculptures' by strategically contracting and relaxing his sphincter muscle while he deficates. His best piece so far is a miniature replica of Lionel Richie's clay head, as seen in the video for 'Hello', and takes pride of place on his mantelpiece.

FACT.

:lolol: Brilliant

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The Large One said:
The keys on Richie Morris' computer keyboard are all in different places from conventional UK computer keyboards.

A least, that's the best reason I can think of anyway.

:clap2: Very, very good. Enjoyed that one, and I relly could believe it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy10 has a fixation for Russian Barmaids, once he finds a bar with a working Russian babe he constantly visits said bar and oogles her to his hearts content, until she gets pissed off and runs back to Moscow...hence the recent rapid decline of any fit Russian Barmaids in Sussex!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hey. How come its all MY secret FACTS coming out on this thread ? Pick on someone else.

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here