Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uneventful situations which cause a KERFUFFLE in the work place

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's no f***ing clean spoons for the TEA.

I solved that problem with one of these.
th

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Currently the lady folk have to go down ONE floor to the toilets as our floor is being refurbished in sections.

They are NOT pleased.

I assume that at the Christmas do there will be chaos because no-one will be able to remember what they've ordered.

The highly organised Christmas do person at one of my former workplaces used to write out little cardboard place names for everyone with details of what they had chosen several months previously written on the back. She even solved the interminable debate about venue by booking it for next years "do" at the previous years! It was a superb location, carvery roast, carvery desert and Harvey's from the barrel!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
3 things that seem to prompt a ridiculous reaction considering I am in an office full of adults

1) a bee or wasp in the office
2) a clap of thunder
3) a power cut

You would think people had never witnessed these mind blowing events the way they carry on

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The highly organised Christmas do person at one of my former workplaces used to write out little cardboard place names for everyone with details of what they had chosen several months previously written on the back. She even solved the interminable debate about venue by booking it for next years "do" at the previous years! It was a superb location, carvery roast, carvery desert and Harvey's from the barrel!

Cask, shirley?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If the lights dip, or give even the SLIGHTEST flicker, everyone goes "ooooOOOOOOooohhhh...."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The office I used to work in was in the middle of the lanes. You'd often find burger wrappers etc in the doorway. One monday a pile of vomit was there. I stepped over and went into the office to find all the women babbling and fretting sayin gthings like "Oh my God, what happens when clients start arriving? It smells so horrible. Who would do that, animals! Our clients will be disgusted" While they were arguing and fussing over what to do I had filled a bucket of warm water and soap, washed it down the drain and was back at my desk with my first cuppa. Retarded.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
People getting whiney about 'sweets in the usual place' not being gluten-free and making a big thing about going without. What on earth did they find to whine about before some fake in a white coat told them they were 'gluten intolerent'?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
People getting whiney about 'sweets in the usual place' not being gluten-free and making a big thing about going without. What on earth did they find to whine about before some fake in a white coat told them they were 'gluten intolerent'?

Undiagnosed stomach pains.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
People moaning that the canteen hasn't got any gravy. It was pointed out that the Telecom Eirann contractors had mistaken it for soup and had a bowl each.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tell you what gets on my tits, people from other teams that monitor breaks and stuff. I rarely take more than 30mins at lunch, but leave 30mins early and work on the train for my 90min commute home. But regularly my MD gets an email from the same person claiming my actions damage morale of his team who work "late." Nobhead.

Also people that moan commercial team "get all the jollies" such as customer lunches, conferences etc.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Personal kerfuffles include:
People using my Albion mug
People turning off air con because they get too cold
People using my personal milk
People using my desk when I'm out and adjusting my chair
People swapping my toner cartrridge for an empty one when I am on hols, because theirs runs out.

This list could go on and on and.......

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Someone sent an email to the wrong person, so they have now introduced a new policy. No more one click sending of emails, we all have to click send and it goes to our outbox, where we open the email, check it, click send, and then send all. If it has an attachment, a webmarshall reply gets sent asking if you wanted to send the email with an attachment, you hit reply and send ... but it goes to your outbox, so you go into that ...

f***ing unbelievable.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Someone sent an email to the wrong person, so they have now introduced a new policy. No more one click sending of emails, we all have to click send and it goes to our outbox, where we open the email, check it, click send, and then send all. If it has an attachment, a webmarshall reply gets sent asking if you wanted to send the email with an attachment, you hit reply and send ... but it goes to your outbox, so you go into that ...

f***ing unbelievable.

That is completely insane how mudh time is wasted doing that? That is good NSC time you are wasting there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here