Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blazing saddles 9.5

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Prestige was superb and Bale is the best actor in the business at the moment by some way, some clever spark said the Prestige was toilet earlier in this thread :jester:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
this week:

casablanca 9.5 - well worth the hype

thumbsucker 9 - excellent american teenage coming-of-age drama with the best soundtrack you're ever likely to hear

sunshine 7 - some stunning effects, a great idea but unsatisfyingly executed

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Barton Fink 8.1. Great performances all round and some classic lines. Frustrating ending but if you like the Coens other films well worth a watch.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rocky 6 - 7.9 - A fine return to form with a good story, excellent fight and 2 superb Rocky speeches one to his son and the othe to the boxing board. In many ways the best Rocky made.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Spielberg said:
Rocky 6 - 7.9 - A fine return to form with a good story, excellent fight and 2 superb Rocky speeches one to his son and the othe to the boxing board. In many ways the best Rocky made.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kinky Gerbils said:

I saw Magicians last friday, that was quite funny.

Yes I saw that last nite. I enjoyed it. Couple of laugh out loud moments and it kept me amused the whole way through. I think people are expecting Peep Show and its not like that at all which is why I think it got bad reviews.

Its more an extended Apple Mac advert that those two do if you have seen those.

As a stand alone film 7.0 out of 10.

Maybe a good one to wait for DVD as is it worth £7 at the cinema? I have a cineworld card so effectively it was a "freebie".

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes I saw that last nite. I enjoyed it. Couple of laugh out loud moments and it kept me amused the whole way through. I think people are expecting Peep Show and its not like that at all which is why I think it got bad reviews.

Its more an extended Apple Mac advert that those two do if you have seen those.

As a stand alone film 7.0 out of 10.

Maybe a good one to wait for DVD as is it worth £7 at the cinema? I have a cineworld card so effectively it was a "freebie".

The magic cinecard makes films like this.

Like you said I would have been unhappy paying £7 quid for it, however it was my free film.

I suggest people get this card!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Kinky Gerbils said:
The magic cinecard makes films like this.

Like you said I would have been unhappy paying £7 quid for it, however it was my free film.

I suggest people get this card!

Some idiot told me to get the card but it's definitely worth the money. You only have to go an average of one and a half times a month to save money.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
How does it work Peter?

10.99 A month and you can go to as many films as you want at any cineworld cinema - crawley and Brighton - have to sign up for a year tho.

I go to cinema about 5 times a month so save loads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here