Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras - What's the big idea?

Aug 26, 2011
Just wondered really what the whole Ultras idea is all about...?!
I mean I know it's all derived from Italian football fanatics and all that.
Gone are the days I guess of the Europeans following the English when it comes to football support...?!

Anyway is it something we all generally support or what?:mad:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Nothing will be supported by all, Some like some dislike. So long as it adds to an atmosphere I see no reason to have fun.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I like the ideas of the Ultras and I think it will be great when they get more Banners and stuff, they really do add to the Amex Atmos. However, their theme tune is not gonna take off unless they change the words to "Brighton" from "North Stand".

Keep it up Ultras, just involve other areas of the ground and you've got something there.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Nothing will be supported by all, Some like some dislike. So long as it adds to an atmosphere I see no reason to have fun.

nerd21.jpg

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
How am I a nerd? Do you even know me? Or are you perhaps just being a keyboard warrior?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
99.983% of the NSK I have seen are massive nerds. Just making sure that those who didn't know that do now love.

That would imply that you have met 5,882 people from NSK and that only one of those people were not massive nerds. Probably that one was just a bit of a nerd (hope it is me). Don't bother replying as you are going on my ignore list. Over the year you have been on here 99.983% of your posts have been about NSK, a bunch of people you see fit to ridicule despite them doing you no harm, and not effecting you in the slightest.

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
I'm sorry Keyser Soze, i don't understand why you have such a problem with our group. We are a group for the fans and don't want to create some elite group. I have never seen a brighton fan complain so much about other Brighton fans. If you don't like it please go and support another team. If not, just get behind the team and chill out.

:)

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
I always thought the ultras were being ironic! Thought it was set up by the normal NSC nigels. Are you telling me the nsk are serious!!!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Majority are a group of teenagers who like to think they are 'hard' and 'supercool' by creating songs that upset and isolate the majority.

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
Presumably they're young and shout a lot. Everyone must have a label these days.

The group is not all young. We have people from the majority of age ranges. However, there is quite a few "young" people (18-30). We are just a new generation that want to combine everyone together to continue the fantastic atmosphere at the Amex

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
Think they should start stabbing ppl in the legs like the Roma ultras. Can't call yourself ultras without a bit of good old fashioned leg stabbing!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The group is not all young. We have people from the majority of age ranges. However, there is quite a few "young" people (18-30). We are just a new generation that want to combine everyone together to continue the fantastic atmosphere at the Amex

And do these 'ultras' appear in other places than the North stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here