Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras - What's the big idea?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
There are some right jockeys on this thread, especially whoever the idiot keysor nobend is? Honestly, so many negatives and concerns that really this thread is a brilliant example of the human traits known as jealousy and intolerance. Really though is there anything for anyone to get so bigoted about. NSK are a brilliant bunch of mostly younger fans out to make our ground one of the more noisey and colourful ones; you know, the type players want to come and play at?! Doh! And with their flags they clearly put their money where their mouth is unlike many on here who simply snipe from the shadows of cyber space. I wish their where many more of their like supporting our club. And less of the petty chip on their shoulder brigade who rarely have anything positive to add.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
There are some right jockeys on this thread, especially whoever the idiot keysor nobend is? Honestly, so many negatives and concerns that really this thread is a brilliant example of the human traits known as jealousy and intolerance. Really though is there anything for anyone to get so bigoted about. NSK are a brilliant bunch of mostly younger fans out to make our ground one of the more noisey and colourful ones; you know, the type players want to come and play at?! Doh! And with their flags they clearly put their money where their mouth is unlike many on here who simply snipe from the shadows of cyber space. I wish their where many more of their like supporting our club. And less of the petty chip on their shoulder brigade who rarely have anything positive to add.

I agree, they do a lot for the atmosphere in the Amex. I sit in the West Stand and dont feel they exclude fans from other areas of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here