Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras Song

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
I think 2 people said that. The others are just saying its a crap song in its current form. Alot of people think its a crap song in any form. Its your main chant isnt it? Dont worry we have plenty of other things to sing and make much more noise at home than you lot do at Selhurst.

I hope for your sake you do, because this..

Does not compare to this...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dont worry mate we make noise. Also I see that whoever took that CP Ultra video has whacked the volume up to max and is using a camera where the microphone distorts easily. There are blatently only a couple of hundred people singing.

Barber man

Feb 20, 2011
What if the north stand do their version and when it gets to the wooa wooa bit the other stands sing with the north stand. Then the west stand sing, we're the west stand, the west stand etc, etc, again until the wooa bit, then the rest of the ground join in. This way the different stands can vie to out sing each other, but still unify at the end to get the Amex rocking. The other option would be to start with, we're the Amex, the Amex, the Amex of the etc, etc. That's right they would become sponsors to all the football songs sung at the Amex. We would get match day use of the two big screens where we would follow the bouncy ball. Perhaps with the extra sponsorship we could get conductor to orchestrate the fans lol.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How about we leave it and do something like Dougie Freedman is illegitimate...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That video was from the game against Spurs which would have been the first time it was started... pretty hard to compare to the Palace video where it has been regularly sung.
Also highly amusing to see the rest of that stand in complete silence never mind the rest of the ground. Bit different to our situation where all three stands sing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Let the kids sing it in the north . The west don't need it , all the old songs get sung and as the loudest stand in the ground we don't need to up our game ... Yet

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I had suggested this on other threads about this song, would be great to get the Amex rocking to it, but I get the feeling the Ultras are not interested in getting the whole stadium singing. They are more concerend with their own identity .:facepalm:

Even GOSBTS is sung at 100mph to see who can finish it first

That feeling is wrong, I and the rest as far as I'm aware want to create noise and colour and fun in the whole stadium.

How about we leave it and do something like Dougie Freedman is illegitimate...

YES

The song is okish but is a victim of the petty North stand Ultra insecurity that was prevalent at the beginning of the season and all that North v West immaturity. Why choose the words "We are the North Stand"? How is that ever going to work if its going to be sung by the whole ground or away? If the words are changed it could become something big, but as it stands its only ever going to be sung by the North stand.

What NSK insecurity? I don't think any of us actually even seriously commented about it at all, In fact those who I know did have nothing to do with the NSK.

I'm not sure what Uncle buck is on but he seems to have some serious issues.

For the record I think Cpt Sense is someone I agree with as is Superseagull you'd be welcome to come over to the NSK forum at any point and share your views:thumbsup:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
It really should be "We are the Brighton" as how else are you going to sing it at away games.

The fact is that Palace's one is far better because the whole section is singing and bouncing together, hardly anyone in the North sings the actual lyrics and bouncing is scarce. There's no point in doing it half hearted.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It really should be "We are the Brighton" as how else are you going to sing it at away games.

This. I personally really like the song but it would be far easier for all the stands to sing it if it was 'We are Brighton, Brighton, Brighton, Brighton and Hove Albion, Hove Albion, Hove Albion, Hove Albion from Sussex...etc". At the moment loads of people join in with the 'woahs' but I'm convinced that's only because they don't actually know the rest of the lyrics.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Also highly amusing to see the rest of that stand in complete silence never mind the rest of the ground. Bit different to our situation where all three stands sing.

Funny that if you look along as far as the goal fans are jumping and many past that join in without bouncing.The Holmesdale gets visits of ultra groups from all over Europe who are glad that at least one club is fighting against the shit atmosphere in English stadiums.Even your own ultra group :lol: tried to get recognition on the fanatics site but were laughed off.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
What does make me laugh a little is I remember after the Spurs friendly a large number of people came on here and commented how good the song sounded. It is now sung a lot louder and thus sounds better than that friendly as more people know it, but people now come on here and say how shit it is. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here