Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras Song

Jan 30, 2008
Mate I couldn't give a monkeys which club it is. You might notice I am pretty vocal about our own 'ultra' element.

The wear casual garbs do they? They wouldn't be the same Palace fans that locked themselves in the O'Neils in Sheperds Bush in 2009? About 30 of them aged 18-25 clad in Henri Lloyd and SI but claiming they are not looking for trouble when challenged by some BHA.
qpr helped them out , didn't they ???

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Understatement. QPR f***ing saved them and got slapped for their troubles.

Beyond hilarious seeing Palace yoots singing anti-BHA songs only to find themselves un-expectedly surrounded by BHA.

2 of us, 5 gobby Palace dressers victoria.

"fancy a walk"

"were just eating our burgers"

Not even funny.:nono:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Thanks Mr T.

Am working on them, but we all know the Ultras and the writers are the true voice of the fans.

I mean why Tony Bloom would speak to anyone but them is beyond me.

Well I just don't understand what your on about? Like the nsk is kind of underground mafia, I just Brighton fans using the medium of a forum to try new things and create atmosphere. I went to the fans meeting but it was not planned and I went in replacement of my brother who has nothing todo with the nsk at the last min. Other than that Mr Hebbard agreed to put some hooks up so

the banners can be hung better. If you want to explain you issues/fear about us via here or pm I've nothing to hide and happy to chat.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry for poor use of English using mobile on a start stop bus!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
There is only one Brighton Flag worth knowing.

Doubt it will ever grace Falmer though.

TTKK.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Not meant in any violent way, that's not at all what we are about and I am not a violent person by any stretch. I meant in a fear of us embarrassing the club or something. Or did you all ready know that?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Not meant in any violent way, that's not at all what we are about and I am not a violent person by any stretch. I meant in a fear of us embarrassing the club or something. Or did you all ready know that?

I'd start by telling some on the NSK not to wear 'casual' garms.
At some point there gonna come unstuck.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'd start by telling some on the NSK not to wear 'casual' garms.
At some point there gonna come unstuck.

I wear my Brighton shirt? Tbh why should anyone not wear something incase some thugs take it the wrong way? People can dress how they like its how they behave thats important.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I wear my Brighton shirt? Tbh why should anyone not wear something incase some thugs take it the wrong way? People can dress how they like its how they behave thats important.

All im saying is some of the NSK may attract some unwanted attention.

That is all.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010

You are totally right mate - but some don't see it that way. I'm sure you lot don't want to become targets and in your shirt you won't be, but at least one of your number wears Stone Island which is basically a 'come on' to certain people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here