Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras Song

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You are totally right mate - but some don't see it that way. I'm sure you lot don't want to become targets and in your shirt you won't be, but at least one of your number wears Stone Island which is basically a 'come on' to certain people.

You may be right but given my fashion sence I'm in no position to mention this to whom ever your talking about :lol:

P.S [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] why did you refur to me as MrT?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
First letter of your surname.

Yes but what has that got todo with NSC? Its not hard to find given the email address I signed up with it and fb and twitter etc but I don't see why its relevant? I would refer to you as I Uncle Buck as thats the screen name you've given yourself? I don't feel any need to call you Mr.V

It's odd.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
yes but what has that got todo with nsc? Its not hard to find given the email address i signed up with it and fb and twitter etc but i don't see why its relevant? I would refer to you as i uncle buck as thats the screen name you've given yourself? I don't feel any need to call you mr.v

it's odd.

fight fight fight

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yes but what has that got todo with NSC? Its not hard to find given the email address I signed up with it and fb and twitter etc but I don't see why its relevant? I would refer to you as I Uncle Buck as thats the screen name you've given yourself? I don't feel any need to call you Mr.V

It's odd.

No idea where you got the Mr V from, CT.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No idea where you got the Mr V from, CT.

Poor detective work, Anyway you haven't answered either of my questions? To me it just seems like you are using my initials in a kind of I know about you threatening way or something? Which if true is sad really.

And what is you problem with the NSK? I want to discuss this and see if we can find some kind of middle ground its interesting.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Poor detective work, Anyway you haven't answered either of my questions? To me it just seems like you are using my initials in a kind of I know about you threatening way or something? Which if true is sad really.

And what is you problem with the NSK? I want to discuss this and see if we can find some kind of middle ground its interesting.

No threatening going on from here.

I think tumbleweed might be required.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well I just don't understand what your on about? Like the nsk is kind of underground mafia, I just Brighton fans using the medium of a forum to try new things and create atmosphere. I went to the fans meeting but it was not planned and I went in replacement of my brother who has nothing todo with the nsk at the last min. Other than that Mr Hebbard agreed to put some hooks up so

the banners can be hung better. If you want to explain you issues/fear about us via here or pm I've nothing to hide and happy to chat.

Why create songs that are exclusive to a stand and therefore unlikely to actually help the wider atmosphere? Where are the new songs other than this one? I think you have the opportunity to really start good stuff for all of us now we have decent stands to sing in but it doesnt seem to be happening?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why create songs that are exclusive to a stand and therefore unlikely to actually help the wider atmosphere? Where are the new songs other than this one?

I didn't create this songs new lyrics, I've just gone with it and fully support the new adaptation cited in this thread. Others are slowly being started as we go along not all catch on and we go back to the drawing board, The more ideas the better.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No threatening going on from here.

I think tumbleweed might be required.

Then what was your reasoning for calling me Mr T? Its not my name on here and I don't really like it to be a public thing otherwise that'd be my username.

You still haven't answered a question.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why you've brought my initials into this and what your issue is with the nsk?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I also always wear my Albion shirt and a scarf.

fair play.

thats the best way, tell your pals who dress like dressers to do the same and you will have no dramas

if they carry on dressing like lads it will attract unwanted attention at some point mate.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Why you've brought my initials into this and what your issue is with the nsk?

Initials is something about nothing.

NSK, is making a rod for its own back by being so insular. The fact they are making chants just for the north stand shows the small mindeness of them.

Also the manufactured chants that seem to appear are not really part of English football. The best chants are the ones that happen on the spot, not ones that somebody writes, what next, song sheets as you go into the north stand? Somebody facing the crowd with a megaphone to start the chants, how very German football.

Also if you want to rip chants off, rather than taking a St Pauli chant because somebody thinks it is a bit a right on, look to the Barmy Army. The best songs in recent years have generally been them (search the Mitchell Johnson stuff at Sydney).

Why does Brighton need an exclusive fan group, it should be about all the crowd, not a few people in a small section of the ground looking to massage their own egos.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Initials is something about nothing.

NSK, is making a rod for its own back by being so insular. The fact they are making chants just for the north stand shows the small mindeness of them.

Also the manufactured chants that seem to appear are not really part of English football. The best chants are the ones that happen on the spot, not ones that somebody writes, what next, song sheets as you go into the north stand? Somebody facing the crowd with a megaphone to start the chants, how very German football.

Also if you want to rip chants off, rather than taking a St Pauli chant because somebody thinks it is a bit a right on, look to the Barmy Army. The best songs in recent years have generally been them (search the Mitchell Johnson stuff at Sydney).

Why does Brighton need an exclusive fan group, it should be about all the crowd, not a few people in a small section of the ground looking to massage their own egos.

This. Plus they are geeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here