Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras Song

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
At the moment loads of people join in with the 'woahs' but I'm convinced that's only because they don't actually know the rest of the lyrics.

Worrying times if this is true. How hard can it be to learn about 10 words when it has been sung every single game this season?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Worrying times if this is true. How hard can it be to learn about 10 words when it has been sung every single game this season?

The lack of enthusiasm for the song may have something to do with it.

Who actually thought a song palace sing is actually not a bad idea.?:stupid:

Absolute crank of an idea.:dunce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

And having been to every game Im still not a fan of it. I thought it might grow on me but it hasnt Im afraid.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Funny that if you look along as far as the goal fans are jumping and many past that join in without bouncing.The Holmesdale gets visits of ultra groups from all over Europe who are glad that at least one club is fighting against the shit atmosphere in English stadiums.Even your own ultra group :lol: tried to get recognition on the fanatics site but were laughed off.

Don't deceive yourself mate - ok some euro slags might find your 'ultras' interesting but by and large the fact you have 'ultras' makes you a bigger laughing stock than you ever were before.

I just wish some of our fans would take note and abandon their own efforts.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
the fact you have 'ultras' makes you a bigger laughing stock than you ever were before.
Funny that as even one of your lot wrote an article on European awaydays (I think it was called).He was impressed as were many on here.But you keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy .You join a club consisting of just Millwall but then that suits you as being a load of top geezers you can call us Nigels too.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Funny that as even one of your lot wrote an article on European awaydays (I think it was called).He was impressed as were many on here.But you keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy .You join a club consisting of just Millwall but then that suits you as being a load of top geezers you can call us Nigels too.

Anyone who isn't a massive spotty nerd will agree that UK based 'Ultras' are mongs of the highest order (whichever club they follow).

Come on mate be serious for a moment; how can you take anyone who dresses up like a Christmas tree and call themselves an 'ultra' seriously?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who actually thought a song palace sing is actually not a bad idea.?:stupid:

Well I'd say probably about 20,000 Brighton fans as 99% of songs we sing are sung in some form by Palace, Man Utd, Accrington Stanley and everyone else in the country.

And having been to every game Im still not a fan of it. I thought it might grow on me but it hasnt Im afraid.

I'm not a fan of it either. But I'll sing it if it is being sung because I'd rather we were singing than weren't. And it would sound much better if everyone joined in.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Anyone who isn't a massive spotty nerd will agree that UK based 'Ultras' are mongs of the highest order (whichever club they follow).

Come on mate be serious for a moment; how can you take anyone who dresses up like a Christmas tree and call themselves an 'ultra' seriously?
They don't dress up,they wear casual clothes.Anything that improves the atmosphere is alright with me and gradually over 5 years this lot have improved it massively.To be honest I would not expect you lot to like anything about our club but many other teams praise our support home and away.
p.s. your ground is not all that.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Well I'd say probably about 20,000 Brighton fans as 99% of songs we sing are sung in some form by Palace, Man Utd, Accrington Stanley and everyone else in the country.

I'm not a fan of it either. But I'll sing it if it is being sung because I'd rather we were singing than weren't. And it would sound much better if everyone joined in.

Its totally different and you know it.

Its not a generic song though is it, just sung by the slugs up the road, and a few of the strange NSK took it up

No Shame.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
They don't dress up,they wear casual clothes.Anything that improves the atmosphere is alright with me and gradually over 5 years this lot have improved it massively.To be honest I would not expect you lot to like anything about our club but many other teams praise our support home and away.
p.s. your ground is not all that.

Mate I couldn't give a monkeys which club it is. You might notice I am pretty vocal about our own 'ultra' element.

The wear casual garbs do they? They wouldn't be the same Palace fans that locked themselves in the O'Neils in Sheperds Bush in 2009? About 30 of them aged 18-25 clad in Henri Lloyd and SI but claiming they are not looking for trouble when challenged by some BHA.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Its totally different and you know it.

Its not a generic song though is it, just sung by the slugs up the road, and a few of the strange NSK took it up

No Shame.

In what way is it different? St Pauli sing it, half of Europe sings it, York City sing it, Palace sing it, Brighton sing it, I am 100% sure others sing it, and I am also 100% sure that more teams will start to sing it soon. It's the same with virtually every single football song, apart from ones specific to the team like GOSBTS.

By the way Sidders, I do like your use of the term 'slugs'.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Mate I couldn't give a monkeys which club it is. You might notice I am pretty vocal about our own 'ultra' element.

The wear casual garbs do they? They wouldn't be the same Palace fans that locked themselves in the O'Neils in Sheperds Bush in 2009? About 30 of them aged 18-25 clad in Henri Lloyd and SI but claiming they are not looking for trouble when challenged by some BHA.
Possibly or are you confusing them with the Brighton mob that attacked the DOC and then locked themselves in the Crescent.

Jan 30, 2008
Don't deceive yourself mate - ok some euro slags might find your 'ultras' interesting but by and large the fact you have 'ultras' makes you a bigger laughing stock than you ever were before.

I just wish some of our fans would take note and abandon their own efforts.
i'm with you all the way on this one .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here