Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK population is to increase beyond 70 million in the next 12 years

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
say's a bloke who claims the UK hasn't changed :lolol:
regards
DR

The VAST majority of England has not changed.

map.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The problem that we baby boomers present is that we are NOT dying off. The NHS is keeping me going, but it's costing the state a fortune.

As for DR's assertion that this is an "I'm Alright Jack" attitude, it's exactly the opposite. People are living into their late nineties. The choice for the nation is either more taxpayers or keep the numbers down and double the rates of taxation.
Or find another way to stop people getting to old....:glare:
Wether we have 2% or 5% built on its irrelevant as the quantities required will never be built.
Time to halt this mass migration and fast....The identity of this country will change forever and that's something we need to focus on sooner rather than later.This country will be awash with low earners who have little hope in ever buying a house or getting anywhere in life.
The next recession will bring this country to its knees as you'll have 6/7 million unemployed rather than the usual 3 million.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
go back 30 years :dunce:
regards
DR

Really, no thank you. The things that HAVE changed have changed for the better in the majority of circumstances. I'm not saying there arent areas where tension is very high due to immigration. Of course there are. It is having an effect, undoubtedly. What I can't get on board with is the scaremongering as if it's the entire UK being overrun. It's really not.

Jan 30, 2008
Or find another way to stop people getting to old....:glare:
Wether we have 2% or 5% built on its irrelevant as the quantities required will never be built.
Time to halt this mass migration and fast....The identity of this country will change forever and that's something we need to focus on sooner rather than later.This country will be awash with low earners who have little hope in ever buying a house or getting anywhere in life.
The next recession will bring this country to its knees as you'll have 6/7 million unemployed rather than the usual 3 million.

LB lives in FIRLE lovely place , my Grand Parents used to live in GLYNDE lovely place :wink:
regards
DR

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think I'll stay where I am in the States - the infrastructure in the South East can barely cope as it is with the current population, it will only get worse

Jan 30, 2008
really, no thank you. The things that have changed have changed for the better in the majority of circumstances. I'm not saying there arent areas where tension is very high due to immigration. Of course there are. It is having an effect, undoubtedly. What i can't get on board with is the scaremongering as if it's the entire uk being overrun. It's really not.
not yet ???
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It means, genius, it's a bit rich a Chelsea supporter who has given up his chelsea season ticket and has had 4 albion season tickets for 3 years questioning my support of Albion even though ive admitted i barely go to any games..
Corrected for you.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The VAST majority of England has not changed.

View attachment 69519
Residents with non british nationality is a massive misnomer , change it to residents with a massively different culture to ours and who's predecessors have been here less than 60 years and watch the map change.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Should be pointed out that immigrants put more into the system than they take out in benefits.
Its easy to see what we receive in taxes,but you have...
Tax credit top ups as many are low paid
Health care
Schooling
10's of millions sent back to their children all over Europe

These are the sort of things that are always missed out and I'm sure many more things.

Jan 30, 2008
really, no thank you. The things that have changed have changed for the better in the majority of circumstances. I'm not saying there arent areas where tension is very high due to immigration. Of course there are. It is having an effect, undoubtedly. What i can't get on board with is the scaremongering as if it's the entire uk being overrun. It's really not.
what has changed for the better :shrug:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here