Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK population is to increase beyond 70 million in the next 12 years

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The VAST majority of England has not changed.

View attachment 69519

How is showing a map of England with estimated data at one moment in time any evidence of lack of change?

figure-1.png

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/48

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
LB lives in FIRLE lovely place , my Grand Parents used to live in GLYNDE lovely place :wink:
regards
DR
It's always the ageing or middle classes that don't care as it doesn't affect them.
People need to realise that most of these millions will be unskilled workers and this will help keep the already low earners in near on poverty.

Jan 30, 2008
Its easy to see what we receive in taxes,but you have...
Tax credit top ups as many are low paid
Health care
Schooling
10's of millions sent back to their children all over Europe

These are the sort of things that are always missed out and I'm sure many more things.
AS I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST THESE TYPES ARE CREAMING OFF HONEST people that have paid into the tax system for years:annoyed:
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
AS I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST THESE TYPES ARE CREAMING OF HONEST people that have paid years into the tax system for years:annoyed:
regards
DR

There are huge issues to be faced, I'm not denying that. Mainly down to the last Labour government employing an open door policy and this government renaging on promises made.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
which is what i asked you :whistle:
regards
DR

Put it this way, I live in a well to do area and I see the positive effects of immigration. That's not to say I deny there are areas in the UK that experience detrimental effects of immigration, I just disagree that this is the majority of the UK.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
AS I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST THESE TYPES ARE CREAMING OF HONEST people that have paid years into the tax system for years:annoyed:
regards
DR
Yep and putting a huge strain on our already fragile infrastructure.
If we built the schools and hospitals and houses required to cope.....that 30 billion we receive in taxes wouldn't even touch the sides.
This is what they're doing in this country...
Get as many cheap labour workers in and get that tax money....we then give our tax money to the European Union and foreign aid as well as many other unscrupulous things abroad,
We then see foreign investors flocking to buy shares in big company's and many properties only to see much of this money disappear into the world wide abyss.
To much money is flocking abroad when it should be here....This country is basically being sold from underneath our noses and none of these politicians give a flying fack as long as they get their money and have a cushty life.

Everything is so so wrong :(

Jan 30, 2008
Put it this way, I live in a well to do area and I see the positive effects of immigration. That's not to say I deny there are areas in the UK that experience detrimental effects of immigration, I just disagree that this is the majority of the UK.

do they come around and do your house work for you ???
regards
DR

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
WELL IF GOING INTO A SHOP AND THE FORIEGN PERSON SERVING YOU CAN'T TALK ENOUGH ENGLISH IS FOR THE BETTER THEN I'M IMPRESSED and if you ask where was that, it was in Worthing
regards
DR

Maybe this foriegn (sic) simply didn't want to talk to you? I can understand why

Jan 30, 2008
Yep and putting a huge strain on our already fragile infrastructure.
If we built the schools and hospitals and houses required to cope.....that 30 billion we receive in taxes wouldn't even touch the sides.
This is what they're doing in this country...
Get as many cheap labour workers in and get that tax money....we then give our tax money to the European Union and foreign aid as well as many other unscrupulous things abroad,
We then see foreign investors flocking to buy shares in big company's and many properties only to see much of this money disappear into the world wide abyss.
To much money is flocking abroad when it should be here....This country is basically being sold from underneath our noses and none of these politicians give a flying fack as long as they get their money and have a cushty life.

Everything is so so wrong :(
get out of the EU :angry:
regards
DR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent news. We need a bigger workforce and more taxpayers if folk like me are going to be properly looked after in our old age.
And when those that come to look after you get old, we'll need a shed load more people to look after them. So the country's economic plan is a human pyramid scheme. Brilliant.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
And Firle is a place that could take more housing. Even Lord Gage understands that. The only obstacle is the National Park Authority.
Many places can take more housing,but who's going to build these?as the government are not that interested.
Private companies are building loads of these middle class plots of houses that are no way affordable for most.
The smaller the plots the better it is for the investors....Affordable properties and council properties are as rare as your grey beard :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here