Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK in 10 years time?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
there you go we have some common ground. if everyone was like us we would have racial harmony within MINUTES.

there you go we have some common ground. if everyone was like us we would have racial harmony within MINUTES.

Yes just like Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson had!!!

In answer to Harty's question I think that the UK will be in a worse state in 10 years time regardless if New Labour or the Tories are in control, they are both as shit as each other.
What we need again in this country is some decent well run and good value public services, all the basics that are now private should be taken back into public ownership, gas, water, electricity, railways and refuse collection are the ones I mean.
Some interesting views on Scottish independence from some people on here, perhaps it is closer to becoming a reality than we actually think?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
if thats genuinely the case i apologise mate.

i see its rusty sheriff badge seagull who is the proper hard work round here. looking forward to seeing him waddling back in from his tunbridge wells pie eating extravaganza. i am imagining him like a lefty nicholas soames.

I am back - someone stole my wallet

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
If you would expect Cameron to do similar, then why do you "suspect it is Brown trying to wangle votes"? Is everything we do or say to everyone an attempt to wangle votes? - or can it be sometimes an actual sensible stand that addresses EVERYONE to accept religious groups?

"wake up he's a politician" - what a joke, you seem to want to forget that it's part of a politician's JOB to represent all members of the society, and they are not just there to "wangle votes"!

What about Christmas..... is it Christmas already? Do Christians feel alienated? Well then, better not alienate Her Majesty The Queen when she takes her annual duty;

[yt]n_RXhBI_qN0[/yt]

But he is not representing ALL members of society by either address, he is addressing a small minority of the UK's society.

Why does he do this?

It is becasue it is a politicians objective is to get himself elected, that is their primary concern all the time if they are not in power they are nothing, Brown is trying to gain votes (however it will probably not sway a single voter).

What has the Queen got to do with Gordon Brown? Can Brown not wish Christians a Happy Christmas if he wants to, if as you say he is all encompassing and multi-cultural and doing this because he is basically a decent chap (which is the impression that is what you are trying to say).

Look at the dates, the Diwali message was on 9th Nov 2007, the Eid message was within the last week. Where is the Xmas 2007 one then if he is not trying to gain the Hindu/Sikh and the Islamic vote with these messages.

I don't have an issue with what he has done it happens all around the world. During US election time I expect to see both candidates wearing a Jewish scullcap going to Jewish synagogues, trying desperately to gain the Jewish vote, eventhough neither are Jewish.

Just see Brown's message for what it is, an ineffective political address to try and gain a handful of votes.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
if thats genuinely the case i apologise mate.

i see its rusty sheriff badge seagull who is the proper hard work round here. looking forward to seeing him waddling back in from his tunbridge wells pie eating extravaganza. i am imagining him like a lefty nicholas soames.

and I imagine you like a little blond dwarf with small cock syndrome....why oh why are all these black men shagging my women.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:laugh: Well I think you're all **** so ****!!!!

As I suspected it is Brown trying to wangle votes. Here he is on the festival of Diwali addressing Sikhs and Hindus.

YouTube - The Prime Minister's Diwali message

Tosh - what's it got to do with wangling votes? - he couldjust be wishing them a happy festival out of common decency . after all they are resident in this country

At Christmas, there are plenty of messages from people from the Queen downwads wishing me a Happy Christmas - I never thought they were trying to garner support through this - I thought they were just wishing me a Happy Christmas........

D'oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here