Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK in 10 years time?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No mate i am a f***ing idiot and do not understand that this is a political imperative that is not exclusive to the labour party. thanks for highlighting my idiocy thank f*** there are clued up people like you about.

the prevailing culture that thinks theses messages important have been nurtured by a pro multicultural liberal elite that is very much driven by the upper echelons of the labour party though, and a society that has been shaped by a decade of their government. THATS MY POINT.

but feel free to score cheap points and continue to make yourself look a mug if you like.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
No mate i am a f***ing idiot and do not understand that this is a political imperative that is not exclusive to the labour party. thanks for highlighting my idiocy thank f*** there are clued up people like you about.

the prevailing culture that thinks theses messages important have been nurtured by a pro multicultural liberal elite that is very much driven by the upper echelons of the labour party though, and a society that has been shaped by a decade of their government. THATS MY POINT.

but feel free to score cheap points and continue to make yourself look a mug if you like.

so because I disagree with your post 'give you a clue as to how the country is going', which can only be assumed as you saying this country is a poorer place to live because Gordon Brown is saying 'HAPPY RAMADAN', you think I have been somewhat 'brainwashed' by the pro multicultural liberal elite....

No need for cheap points when you are arguing such utter shite.

Are you replying to my post or Rusthall Seagulls'?

If you are responding to my post I was never trying to make you look idiotic, I was merely asking your opinion as to whether you think David Cameron would have sent this message also. If you think it is a political imperative that is not exclusive to the Labour Party why not make that point in your original post? If you think it is a political imperative that is not exclusive to the Labour Party, why mention that this sort of thing has been nurtured by the pro multicultural elite under their time in power? If it is not exclusive to Labour then surely the Tories would have done the same?

Wasn't multiculturalism actually started under Thatcher's government in response to the Toxteth and Brixton race riots?

Not sure I have made myself look a mug either, if it is me your are talking to. You have not shown yourself up in a very good light by the rather abusive response to either mine or Rusthall Seagull's post

Last edited:

pity that this particular religion isnt quite so understanding of the prevailing one .:angry:

I would say the extremists are the ones that are not so understanding, and this applies to all religions not just Islam.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

take no notice of rusthall seagull mate, another know nothing liberal.

and i would agree with algie, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Fair enough but I will have to disagree with you and Algie on this one, I believe that there are moderate and extremists in all religions and life in general.
Extremists are the ones to avoid, except Brighton and Hove Albion extremists!

My contact with Muslim friends confirms for me that you are wrong.

Fanatical Christians however, are the bane of this earth, in my opinion.

Why don't you think all fanatics/extremists are the bane of this earth?

Why don't you think all fanatics/extremists are the bane of this earth?

Well they vary from person to person, and even a fanatically religious Muslim can be harmless to others. Their doctrine is essentially peaceful and doesn't ask violence of them at all. Extemists, now you mention it, are often the polar opposite - and actually I should have used THAT word instead of "fanatical". They go to an extreme, often tangential to the original document, just to suit their own agendas or ones that someone else has invented using religion as the root vehicle.

Thus, GW Bush using the word 'Crusade' actually re-depicts the terrorism enacted by Christian EXTREMISTS centuries ago. His mention of that word depicted a motive totally wrong, totally barbaric, and totally ulterior to the intent. His wording caused many to interpret the reason for US invasion of Iraq, to be one of religious lunacy and barbarism - which raised many RIGHT-minded people in the area to pick up the fight against our troops to DEFEND their people and their faith. Completely the wrong message - resulting in basically innocent deaths on both sides as well as religious upheaval Worldwide.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
and i would agree with algie, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Utter nonsence. They are like any other religious denomination. It is only the radical Muslims you hear and see on the TV.

I work with numerous muslims and they have no wish to impose their values on myself. We can have sensible conversations about any subject (so many not religious oreintated e.g football,cricket etc that is what they are interested in as well), each has there own differing views as I would do if I was in an all Christian/White work place. So many of them loathe Al Queda because of the damge Bin Laden and his cronies are doing for the Muslim religion and also for the number of their fellow Muslim's that Al Queda kill.

There are religious fanatics everywhere, even in the UK, in NI catholic fanatics killed protestants and protestant fanatics killed catholics, does that mean to say that there are NO moderate christians in NI.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Kerry Mayo and Gary Hart will still be at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here