Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

Extraterrestrial Visitation of Earth

• In the past yes, in modern times no

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • In the past yes, and in modern times yes

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have ever been here

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • I don't believe in extraterrestrials

Votes: 25 15.0%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No. You are misunderstanding. People on here are intelligent enough to admit the possibility that there may be life elsewhere in the universe. That's what an open sceptical and scientific mind will do. Those same people also reject all the insane CT's you and your tin foil hat wearing friends come up with concerning 9/11, 7/7 and all the other prison planet type crap PRECISELY because they are open minded and able to accurately assess evidence. Something the likes of yourself and dingodan singularly fail to do.
Correct.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
No. You are misunderstanding. People on here are intelligent enough to admit the possibility that there may be life elsewhere in the universe. That's what an open sceptical and scientific mind will do. Those same people also reject all the insane CT's you and your tin foil hat wearing friends come up with concerning 9/11, 7/7 and all the other prison planet type crap PRECISELY because they are open minded and able to accurately assess evidence. Something the likes of yourself and dingodan singularly fail to do.
This!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some are amazing. I find it hard to believe that there is any way for even a number of people to achieve this overnight without being seen. The precision is really only appreciable from above.

Crop_circles_Swirl.jpg

CropCircle3.jpg

409d9d129f

All night!!??

Some of these can be done in a couple of hours....

http://www.slideshare.net/msincome/photoshop-fake-crop-circles

The level of detail in the images is consistent with most crop circle pictures i.e. conveniently poor. And bizarrely, there is rarely any decent video footage either, most video is just panning over or zooming into a still image...amazing, you'd think someone would go up and film these things in HD...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is some interesting evidence to suggest that human beings may once have had contact with extraterrestrial beings.

Just came across this, which includes audio recordings between air traffic control and professional airline pilots, some of the descriptions of the objects are pretty unreal. This probably constitutes the best evidence for contemporary visitations.

So what do people think? Have they once been here? Are they here now? Ball lightning?

You try and post as if you are asking questions but it is fairly obvious where you stand. I take back what I said on the other thread you hijacked, you are an absolute, grade A, never coming back, Fruitloop McBoingBoing. Do something more useful mate.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the ufo arena is awash with disinfo - its a messy swamp so impossible to say.

in mexico i've seen something in the sky that can't be identified, and so have most mexicans.

most ufo's phenomena is a) dmt release in the pineal gland. b) interdimensional entity/energy/intelligence gaining access to this frequency for a short time. c) military.

on wachuma once i certainly saw a ufo, but surely was really some excresion of DMT.

i also know someone who had a death threat from Steven Greer, so for me, the whole disclosure thing got blown off as disinfo. he is a really dark character.

the only half intelligent documentary i have seen on the ufo phenomena is this one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqoMNnVDH3k

This is a post straight from some nutjob, CT website. Frankly, how you have got away with turning this forum into a crazy CT forum is baffling and Bozza should have put a stop to it a long time ago.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
This is a post straight from some nutjob, CT website. Frankly, how you have got away with turning this forum into a crazy CT forum is baffling and Bozza should have put a stop to it a long time ago.

watch the doc and give plausible comments. 'nutjob' comments just makes you look silly.

me?? i did not start this thread, or any of the 7/7 or 9/11 ones......i reply with opinions, which is a key part of a forum.......as is DIVERSITY.

my post you question is completely on topic with the thread title, again, if you have a problem deep in yourself with a thread title, DO NOT OPEN IT.

it is pre-season if you have not noticed....shall we talk about possible signings ALL the time?

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think that this whole thread is a conspiracy by the overlords (bozza, el pres, edna etc) to get all right thinking, open minded posters who know the truth onto a single thread and then entrap them using parts of the electromagnetic spectrum that only they can see

and i'm having no part of it
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ok, we only see 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum, so there are tons of energy existing at other frequencies.....that we can't see (wifi, gamma, xray, electricity, dark energy, positive energy, healing energy, aggressive energy, love, hate, other energies we don't know not their souce). So, all energy exists on a certain frequency, me comprendes?

in these crude human vessels, at standard (no manipulation of vessel frequency thro hi yoga, tantra, shamanism, NDE, etc), we are cut off from many other frequencies.

with a change in "state" thro esotericism, shamanism, or entheogens, we can close the gap on many frequencies....and cross thro many of them.

it could be somedays, there are many ufos over your head, but you just don't know. Our eyes are very limited.....they see very little of "what is actually going on."

Here's my theory, your life is lacking. I, and many people I know were briefly interested in this bunkum when we were about 14. We grew up , learned about the world. I suggest you do the same

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We grew up , learned about the world. I suggest you do the same

But to be fair Nibble, you did provide some amusement along the way - i seem to remember an exceptional thread about fireworks over the pier :wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
watch the doc and give plausible comments. 'nutjob' comments just makes you look silly.

me?? i did not start this thread, or any of the 7/7 or 9/11 ones......i reply with opinions, which is a key part of a forum.......as is DIVERSITY.

my post you question is completely on topic with the thread title, again, if you have a problem deep in yourself with a thread title, DO NOT OPEN IT.

it is pre-season if you have not noticed....shall we talk about possible signings ALL the time?

I'll open any damn thread I like thanks. I'm just disappointed that so many of them contain you two talking utter bobbins.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Here's my theory, your life is lacking.

i feel no lack, i am extremely happy, and have more than i could ever wish for, gratitude V lack is a mental concept i have well under control :)

these sorts of threads help us to learn about the world IMO.

you insulting people personally is something i feel bozza and co should have put a stop to ages ago. s u b j e c t i v i t y.....look it up, and learn about acceptance while your there.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I'll open any damn thread I like thanks. I'm just disappointed that so many of them contain you two talking utter bobbins.

but you don't like it.

i think i am only active in 2 thread at the moment, save for some helpful advice to someone looking to but an internet dongle. so, you, are being o b j e c t i v e l y not true in what you say.

go and take some deep breaths, calm yourself down....its a forum, a debate....there is no need to get so wound up....this is not a forum designed to please you, go and create your own message board somewhere and then you can choose who posts what.

Last edited:

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Given what we know about the scale of our universe, which is admittedly very little; it is a virtual impossibility that there are no forms of intelligent alien life out there somewhere. Have they visited us yet, not likely.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I think you misunderstand. I am a lover of science: but this isn't science, it's pseudo-scientific claptrap.

Please show me anywhere any of MY posts within this thread that are not scientifically prov-en facts, except maybe the initial Eric Von Daniken book image. (the Mayan rocket) After which i quite clearly state I am not saying what it is or is not supposed to represent, as someone with professional qualifications in archeology i find your post condescending, yes there are posts on this thread that are stupid. (ill informed ) But your reply was directly at my initial quote about science not at one of the nutter posts :)

ps
IMHO anything to do with god i find to be claptrap (if you need a higher being to blame /thank for what happens in your life ok. but i certanly dont):angel:
pps you may also notice i did not vote in the poll simply because i dont know the answer
I do however think that in all the vastness of this and the billions of other universes out there it would be extremely unlikely that life (as we know it or not) dose not exist anywhere else

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
but you don't like it.

i think i am only active in 2 thread at the moment, save for some helpful advice to someone looking to but an internet dongle. so, you, are being o b j e c t i v e l y not true in what you say.

Wrong. I genuinely like seeing what hokum you come up with next. But fear not young starchild, I think you are a wind up anyway. You make me chuckle.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Given what we know about the scale of our universe, which is admittedly very little; it is a virtual impossibility that there are no forms of intelligent alien life out there somewhere. Have they visited us yet, not likely.

I think one or two of the posters on this thread are from another planet.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Please show me anywhere any of MY posts within this thread that are not scientifically prov-en facts, except maybe the initial Eric Von Daniken book image. (the Mayan rocket) After which i quite clearly state I am not saying what it is or is not supposed to represent, as someone with professional qualifications in archeology i find your post condescending, yes there are posts on this thread that are stupid. (ill informed ) But your reply was directly at my initial quote about science not at one of the nutter posts :)

ps
IMHO anything to do with god i find to be claptrap (if you need a higher being to blame /thank for what happens in your life ok. but i certanly dont):angel:
Er...nooo. You said the discussion was about science. It largely is not, that was my point. I didn't say anything about your posts specifically. And saying "For God's sake" doesn't mean you believe in God either :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here