Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

Extraterrestrial Visitation of Earth

• In the past yes, in modern times no

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • In the past yes, and in modern times yes

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have ever been here

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • I don't believe in extraterrestrials

Votes: 25 15.0%

• Total voters

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's not a chest infection

Alien-Chest-Burst.jpg

Still enjoying it?

Excellent

Dear goat, can I assume that dingodan and the other loonies will contribute to this NPIEE: The North Pole Inner Earth Expedition and then when they are show to be correct will arrive here to tell us so? Or will they give nothing to this insane quest and hide away behind some other ct when they are shown to be f***ing morons by real scientists.

And one love, you've not said what will make you change your mind. Nibble and I being simple minded sceptics KNOW what will cause us to do so - evidence. What will make you acknowlegde your beliefs are bull?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
And one love, you've not said what will make you change your mind. Nibble and I being simple minded sceptics KNOW what will cause us to do so - evidence. What will make you acknowlegde your beliefs are bull?

I suppose it will be difficult for anything to do that I must admit. It's pretty hard to get evidence that God doesn't exist.

Did you have something in mind?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No-one could prove the existence of god one way or another. I personally don't believe in God. However, if by following Christian principles people behave in a good way toward each other I can't deny the good it can do. It's a shame that some people feel the need to take the Bible so literally, or that they need to believe in the existence of a god to behave in a decent fashion in the first place. The handful of believers I know happen to be extremely nice people and are very charitable people so if their belief perpetuates that nature I can't have a problem with it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When people on here are trying to suggest that aliens invented the microwave its time I stop even clicking on these threads.

I'm sure I saw an episode of Captain Scarlet when I was a kid where the Mysterons invented the George Foreman grill, however I was only 7 at the time and used to get a bit giddy on two cans of TIZER, before they took out some of the more harmful additives.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I'm sure I saw an episode of Captain Scarlet when I was a kid where the Mysterons invented the George Foreman grill, however I was only 7 at the time and used to get a bit giddy on two cans of TIZER, before they took out some of the more harmful additives.

I had already progressed to Cydrax EP and they did not remove anything!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

I was going to stay away from this thread and now look what you have made me do!

Oh and i am convinced that me and a friend invented Transformers in the playground of Somerhill in the early eighties but no one believes me.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Sorry to offend but when building a general picture of people, so I can judge how reliable they might be when presenting a given subject, their basic grasp of their native language is high on my list. However badly or well written your argument, nothing in this case would alter my frequency enough to believe the utter twaddle that has been written on this thread from you and yours. I weep for the future.

Seriously mate, do you manage to re-read posts like this without cringing? I've stated that I actually agree with the majority of your's and reading stockport's arguments, but you do really need to get over yourself.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Seriously mate, do you manage to re-read posts like this without cringing? I've stated that I actually agree with the majority of your's and reading stockport's arguments, but you do really need to get over yourself.

I could see how it may appear cringeworthy to some and I'm not going to re-explain why I see disorganised arguments as an idicator of the validity of the person presenting that argument. I also don't believe I need to get over anything, I can't help but sound like that when presented with utter nonsense. That's pretty much all it deserves.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I could see how it may appear cringeworthy to some and I'm not going to re-explain why I see disorganised arguments as an idicator of the validity of the person presenting that argument. I also don't believe I need to get over anything, I can't help but sound like that when presented with utter nonsense. That's pretty much all it deserves.

Well bully for you then. If we're talking about making judgements from what we read on this thread mine would be that, as much as I might find brunswick's or One Love's views on the world very different from mine, I could probably go for a few pints and a chat with them without wanting to metaphorically punch them in the face.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well bully for you then. If we're talking about making judgements from what we read on this thread mine would be that, as much as I might find brunswick's or One Love's views on the world very different from mine, I could probably go for a few pints and a chat with them without wanting to metaphorically punch them in the face.

I don't wish to punch any of them in the face, metaphorically or otherwise. I've had many conversation with folks who believe this claptrap and I was happy to call their ideas idiotic and explain why. We then went on to have a perfectly normal conversation without any of this sixth form nonsense. However, as a poster has just pointed out, this is all getting rather tedious.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I don't wish to punch any of them in the face, metaphorically or otherwise. I've had many conversation with folks who believe this claptrap and I was happy to call their ideas idiotic and explain why. We then went on to have a perfectly normal conversation without any of this sixth form nonsense. However, as a poster has just pointed out, this is all getting rather tedious.

You'll have to excuse me if I actually find that very hard to believe. Interesting you should mention 'sixth form', as that's exactly what the tone of the majority of your posts on this subject come across like. Anyway, I agree this is pretty pointless so will go and do something more constructive now, like sit in a field with some sheep.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Shut up, you ****ing prick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here