Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

Extraterrestrial Visitation of Earth

• In the past yes, in modern times no

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • In the past yes, and in modern times yes

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have ever been here

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • I don't believe in extraterrestrials

Votes: 25 15.0%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i have absolutely no idea and am happy to revel in the mystery :)

You don't even have the courage of your convictions. what a bloody shocker, you can't explain your own daft theories. :clap2::clap2::clap2::nono:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I am utterly convinced that there is life out there though, but none close enough or advanced enough to pop by every now and then when they feel like it.

Spot on... The universe is soooo immensly vast that there will no doubt be life out there. Whether it is little green men is another thing though.

There are billions of galaxies... why wouldn't there be life on other planets?

There is a great you tube video which i can find but hightlight the immense sixe of the universe...

To travel to the end of our solar system at the speed of light takes a few hours... to tavel to the end of the milky way takes years and years at the speed of light... to get to the next galaxy is something like 100's of thousands of light years...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I posted this as it's about as feasible as all the other YouTube clips on here. Still don't understand why you'd want to talk to a hearing aid though, unless you were a nutjob.

No, time travel is a much more reasonable conclusion to come to.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Spot on... The universe is soooo immensly vast that there will no doubt be life out there. Whether it is little green men is another thing though.

There are billions of galaxies... why wouldn't there be life on other planets?

There is a great you tube video which i can find but hightlight the immense sixe of the universe...

To travel to the end of our solar system at the speed of light takes a few hours... to tavel to the end of the milky way takes years and years at the speed of light... to get to the next galaxy is something like 100's of thousands of light years...
is this the one

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
or this one
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
You don't even have the courage of your convictions. what a bloody shocker, you can't explain your own daft theories. :clap2::clap2::clap2::nono:

the post was not a theory, it was an attempt to claw someone out from "name calling" and saying this whole thread was practically "insane" - into providing an opinion.

i think you may need to re-read this thread to see what i have and have not said.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the post was not a theory, it was an attempt to claw someone out from "name calling" and saying this whole thread was practically "insane" - into providing an opinion.

i think you may need to re-read this thread to see what i have and have not said.

No thank you. I have read your crackpot theories as well as hearing them from try hard uni students over the years and they hold as little value to me now as they did then. You have categorically attempted to convince us that aliens have been giving us technology and other such flummery. You have categorically failed.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
No thank you. I have read your crackpot theories as well as hearing them from try hard uni students over the years and they hold as little value to me now as they did then. You have categorically attempted to convince us that aliens have been giving us technology and other such flummery. You have categorically failed.

where? post #22 Brunswick: "the silicon chip might have been reverse engineered from a ufo." this is hardly categorically attempteing to convince people....lol.

you remind me of some ex girlfriends that got all irrational, and brought up the past in twisted lies....lol.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
where? post #22 Brunswick: "the silicon chip might have been reverse engineered from a ufo." this is hardly categorically attempteing to convince people....lol.

you remind me of some ex girlfriends that got all irrational, and brought up the past in twisted lies....lol.

"do entities more evolved than us gain access to this frequency sometimes? Yes.
can a human change his frequency to gain access to entities? Yes.
can information be taken from the "astral" ? Yes.
can information be given in the "astral" ? Yes."

You're a pair of clown shoes mate.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Shakespeare's (Aka Francis Bacon) Hamlet, scene v
Is your entire worldview predicated on out of context one line quotes from people whose intellectual heft you think is added to yours by said quotes? ???

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

goto peru, find a decent shaman, spend a couple of weeks with him and some ayahausca, or, join an occult order for a few years, then come back and get me to on these points.

your ballet shoes.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

it's meaningless gibberish.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
goto peru, find a decent shaman, spend a couple of weeks with him and some ayahausca, or, join an occult order for a few years, then come back and get me to on these points.

your ballet shoes.

No thank you , I have spent time with Shamans before. I really don't have time to spend a few years in an occult either, I enjoy what I do and would rather continue on that vein thanks. Nicely avoided though. You really don't have a clue do you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
your post #212 shows to me you really have no clue.......

I am surprised you managed to find my 212th post, that must have been years back and I really don't know what it was .I really wouldn't trust my interpretation of posts if I were you.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I am surprised you managed to find my 212th post, that must have been years back and I really don't know what it was .I really wouldn't trust my interpretation of posts if I were you.

#212 in this thread, silly shoes.............. lots of inventions and leaps in evolution have come from entheogens and alchemy (altered states / accessing astral)....newton, crick, and arguably the maya and egpytians too. see what this tribe (http://www.DOTyoutube.com/watch?v=pnLX9pdKuEg) do to create their 'oracles' - they have been doing it for millenia, and this tribe also help to make your post #212 look a little silly.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
#212 in this thread, silly shoes.............. lots of inventions and leaps in evolution have come from entheogens and alchemy (altered states / astral)....newton, crick, and arguably the maya and egpytians too. see what this tribe do to create their 'oracles' - they have been doing it for millenia, and this tribe also help to make your post #212 look a little silly.

I really don't have time right now and I really don't have time for your total bobbins. You'll wake up one day oldbean. TTFN

For the more sane on here, I believe there are limitless things in this universe we don't understand and we have only just scratched the surface of any kind of understanding. However, I don't believe Shamans or Alchemy hold the answers.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here