Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyre Slashed at Eldred Avenue

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought tyre slashing was normally regarded as criminal damage if reported to the local plod - irrespective of the right and wrongs of where he was parking.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I thought tyre slashing was normally regarded as criminal damage if reported to the local plod - irrespective of the right and wrongs of where he was parking.

This, have the thread starter come on here after reporting it to the police (considering how certain he seems to be of the culprits identity

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Agree that tyre slashing is going
over the top,but some action has to be taken against those who ignore the notices regarding parking in the Withdean area,which were agreed with residents,suggest cars are blocked in and owners have to spend time in releasing their vehicles

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
just let it lie pal, the guy at 82 is a right fooking nut job

cap10611pq.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Here comes the torrent of abuse but why are there so many posters on here who:

If told they can't run on the pitch at the end of a match, insist they will run on?
If told of a parking restriction, insist on parking there?
If told it's a seated area, insist on standing?

You should be a fortune teller, cos here comes the counter argument........

Cos I don't always do as I am told, got it?

If everybody always did as we were told there would be no votes for women (mmmm?), corn laws would still be in place, poll tax still around, animal exports via Shoreham, AND ARCHER AND BELLOTTI ETC WOULD STILL CONTROL THE ALBION!

I don't like all the above protests but 'why can't people do as they are told?'....FFS:shutup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

If everybody always did as we were told there would be no votes for women (mmmm?), corn laws would still be in place, poll tax still around, animal exports via Shoreham, AND ARCHER AND BELLOTTI ETC WOULD STILL CONTROL THE ALBION!

I don't like all the above protests but 'why can't people do as they are told?'....FFS:shutup:

Hardly a counter arguement but regardless, if you break the rules / laws you can hardly complain when you get punished.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Agree that tyre slashing is going
over the top,but some action has to be taken against those who ignore the notices regarding parking in the Withdean area,which were agreed with residents,suggest cars are blocked in and owners have to spend time in releasing their vehicles

So you're in favour of somebody blocking in a vehicle that is LEGALLY parked? I'd advise residents not to try blocking me in if I choose to park legally-wherever that may be.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
When I lived up Hamilton Road (near the Prestonville Arms) I was lucky if I could get a space in my own STREET, and I had to pay for the privelige! Did I slash anyones tyres who parked outside my place? No of course not, becuase I realized it was part of the deal with living there.
How can a few cars outside your mansion every couple of weeks really bother you that much?

f***ing Withdeaners, bunch of stuck up tossers.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Ah now I understand. Mind you I always liked the poll tax!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I lived up Hamilton Road (near the Prestonville Arms) I was lucky if I could get a space in my own STREET, and I had to pay for the privelige! Did I slash anyones tyres who parked outside my place? No of course not, becuase I realized it was part of the deal with living there.
How can a few cars outside your mansion every couple of weeks really bother you that much?

f***ing Withdeaners, bunch of stuck up tossers.

Spot on. I`ve arrived late and parked near the ground before and had little Hitlers come out and tell me that if I am going football then I am breaking the law. Have had to inform them - ever so politely - that they are mis-informed about the law on this issue. I had one lippy 20 year old threaten to key my motor if I left it there and he then called the police when I said that if I found one mark on my car I would remove his head from his shoulders.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Spot on. I`ve arrived late and parked near the ground before and had little Hitlers come out and tell me that if I am going football then I am breaking the law. Have had to inform them - ever so politely - that they are mis-informed about the law on this issue. I had one lippy 20 year old threaten to key my motor if I left it there and he then called the police when I said that if I found one mark on my car I would remove his head from his shoulders.

:lolol: Nicely done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here