Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyre Slashed at Eldred Avenue

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This could be another Jamie Phillip moment...I suspect that Pschoderek with his 2 posts lives at 82 Eldred Avenue (as has been speculated before).

Great way to deter people from parking outside his drum.

Go get him boys...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are the pizza places open yet?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well a free electoral roll search says there is a Derek *probably not best to put his surname in* that lives in Eldred Avenue....Free search doesn't shown which number though....

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Taxi ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Gritt23 makes an good suggestion. my first thought was someone names themself "pshcoderek" might be a bit of a knob and wannabe nawty boy, has upset someone who saw he car and slashed it. it would be a pretty dumb home owner who did that outside their own house.

especially dumb given the power of google, this tread is now the number 5 hit for searching Eldred Avenue - wont someone think of the house prices :cry:

D

Deleted User X18H

I am sorry but as far as I am aware Eldred Avenue is the the 'no parking zone' that we have on match days in order for Albion to be allowed to play at Withdean, don't forget its not a right. Eldred Avenue is also not part of the current parking restrictions imposed by the council or you wouldn't have parked there anyway. There are many ways to get to Withdean via travel voucher or park and ride services. I am sure having you tyres slashed isn't fun but on this occasion I am afraid it is 'lesson learnt'

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well a free electoral roll search says there is a Derek *probably not best to put his surname in* that lives in Eldred Avenue....Free search doesn't shown which number though....

Well, well, well, who would have thought it. Now if Derek had been a regular poster or even reader of this place he'd have known about the perils of posting addresses.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I am sorry but as far as I am aware Eldred Avenue is the the 'no parking zone' that we have on match days in order for Albion to be allowed to play at Withdean, don't forget its not a right. Eldred Avenue is also not part of the current parking restrictions imposed by the council or you wouldn't have parked there anyway. There are many ways to get to Withdean via travel voucher or park and ride services. I am sure having you tyres slashed isn't fun but on this occasion I am afraid it is 'lesson learnt'

Oh do wake up and smell the coffee HB&B.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Time to forget these stupid parking rules, I ignore them anyway. Nothing will happen to the club, what are they gonna do, kick us out of Withdean ?!!

I hope you took 'suitable' measures with the Tory scum to make up for the tyre slashing ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is totally the wrong answer. Assuming he has paid his road tax, has MOT and is insured he is entitled to park wherever the f*** he wants within the law.

But he could be banned from entry to Withdean.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
But he could be banned from entry to Withdean.

Yeah, but firstly I doubt he would and secondly that's still got nothing to do with the home owner. He's broken an agreement between the Club & the council, if the home owner is annoyed about that then report him to either of those 2 parties. It's just vigilante behaviour as far as I can see.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yeah, but firstly I doubt he would and secondly that's still got nothing to do with the home owner. He's broken an agreement between the Club & the council, if the home owner is annoyed about that then report him to either of those 2 parties. It's just vigilante behaviour as far as I can see.

I'll say it again slowly.

Pschoderek LIVES at 82 Eldred Avenue.

Message ends.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'll say it again slowly.

Pschoderek LIVES at 82 Eldred Avenue.

Message ends.

Yeah, well that is not 100% proven although I do think it's a possibility. We've moved on to hypothetical situations now though. If it were to happen would it be deemed out of order or should he not have parked there because of an agreement (not a law) between the club & councilk.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is totally the wrong answer. Assuming he has paid his road tax, has MOT and is insured he is entitled to park wherever the f*** he wants within the law.

That is the correct answer and irrespective of who lives at that address it is a private matter for them to take up with the club/council and not illegal to park there or anywhere else within the area. If the club decide to take action against the perpertrators that is a different matter. Finally it is a bit off for some residents to continue this high and mighty attitude of anti football fans foir the short time they are parked there especially knowing the end is in sight.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely it's just the lazy gits who park near the ground. I'd have thought a brisk mile walk would do most of you the world of good.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

We have no proof:

- that any tyres were slashed
- who did it if they were (which I doubt)

This is probably some local trying to make people think twice about parking near their house during the football. No taxis, no pizzas. Just the police if it really happened - which it didn't.

Slight aside - as the park & ride pulled past the row of shops just before the dropping off point I saw three brighton fans (scarves) getting out of a parked car, unloading coats etc) which was parked right opposite the shops. What makes these people think they don't need to abide by the agreement to use a park & ride?? No wonder the locals get hacked off and BHA need a fine like a hole in the head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here