Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyre Slashed at Eldred Avenue

pschoderek

Feb 28, 2010
Had my tyre slashed during Exeter game by nutter living at 82 Eldred Avenue, beware future games especially if you have BHA number plate as I do

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure where that is but if you go down to the bottom of the lane from Withdean Road people are now taking the piss with parking.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Had my tyre slashed during Exeter game by nutter living at 82 Eldred Avenue, beware future games especially if you have BHA number plate as I do

Clearly a prat of the highest order. A word to the wise might have been better. Just who do these Withdean nutters think they are?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hope you prosecute the guy. I don't really see how the residents of Withdean still expect the bit of curb outside their house to be sacrosanct. They have massive driveways anyway and it's only 20 odd days a year for about three hours. I pay my council tax and they can park outside my house whenever they bloody want. I know it's part of the condition for us getting the ground, but it still seems entirely ridiculous to me. Why can't I ark in a spot that is totally legal at any other time.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
. Serves you right. Parking in the zone causes problems for the club, and could result in a fine. USE THE PARK AND RIDE. Thats what it is for.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
. Serves you right. Parking in the zone causes problems for the club, and could result in a fine. USE THE PARK AND RIDE. Thats what it is for.

A little harsh I think.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Just a hunch, and I could be completely off the mark here, but erm, hello newbie, you are not the resident of Eldred Avenue are you, thinking this is a clever way of keeping Brighton fans away from your road are you?

Trying to think of a name that would fit right in with other football fans, you come up with "pscho" and amusingly spell it wrong.

Just a hunch, I could be wrong.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just a hunch, and I could be completely off the mark here, but erm, hello newbie, you are not the resident of Eldred Avenue are you, thinking this is a clever way of keeping Brighton fans away from your road are you?

Trying to think of a name that would fit right in with other football fans, you come up with "pscho" and amusingly spell it wrong.

Just a hunch, I could be wrong.

You may well be right Gritt - but if so Derek is a silly little man. Let's hope someone makes a play for his tyres at some point in the future,

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You may well be right Gritt - but if so Derek is a silly little man. Let's hope someone makes a play for his tyres at some point in the future,

Let's hope not as that would play perfectly into his silly little 80's hooligan image of all modern-day football fans.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Let's hope not as that would play perfectly into his silly little 80's hooligan image of all modern-day football fans.

Fair point. All I meant was that these sorts of people are often good at dishing out such rough treatment but are not so high and mightly when they're on the receiving end.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just a hunch, and I could be completely off the mark here, but erm, hello newbie, you are not the resident of Eldred Avenue are you?

You might be right, so lets nip round and slash the tyres of any car in the driveway of said house. It's only fair.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Slashing a tyre is somewhat counter-productive too, as it means the owner of the car will then be unable to remove it when he/she returns from the game.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Slashing a tyre is somewhat counter-productive too, as it means the owner of the car will then be unable to remove it when he/she returns from the game.

Cars do have spares you know.

Also this bloke could have a grievance with the bloke at 82 and is too scared to do anything himself, thinking we'd do it for him.

But if this is for real, then hope you learnt your lesson.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What's a BHA number plate? Is that a personalised plate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here