Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweaking the Amex

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If you could change one thing about the Amex to make it that little bit better than it already is, what would it be?

More seats? More food kiosks? Escalators to the WSU? A St Pauli style sausage train?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst we are waiting for the seats for gods sake cover up the gaps in the south with a big seagull or something.

Also too much "concrete" have blue/white panels like at St Marys or paint it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Fill the corners but not straightforward.

therefore

clad the south, betting kiosks but more importantly more shelving / places to put pint down in the WSU

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I quite like the amount of stairs to get to WSU. It makes me feel I've earned my pie and pint at the top.

Whether I'll still be saying that in twenty years time is another matter

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's not a tweak, but the North Stand needs extending. It actually needs completely rethinking - it's simply doesn't go high enough. To have the major home supporters area behind a goal so small and unimposing is poor planning - although the noise is highly impressive. But given that you'd have to take the seating deck out, put a new one in with a steeper rake and block some of the office windows behind it, I guess we're stuck with it. So at least extend it further into the corners.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
More lighting on the walkways down to the station , .............................i nearly lost her indoors last night ..............actually just forget it they are fine :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we're talking "minor tweeks" then I'd say can we turn the floodlights up a tad ?

The lighting for the pitch is everso slightly DIMMER than I'd normally expect it to be for live night-time soccerball action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here