Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweaking the Amex

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
The sprinkler that's furthest North and East decends under the pitch about five whole seconds after the rest. This makes us look like a very amateurish and tinpot club :facepalm:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The sprinkler that's furthest North and East decends under the pitch about five whole seconds after the rest. This makes us look like a very amateurish and tinpot club :facepalm:

We demand synchronised sprinklers!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
If we're talking "minor tweeks" then I'd say can we turn the floodlights up a tad ?

The lighting for the pitch is everso slightly DIMMER than I'd normally expect it to be for live night-time soccerball action.

live night-time soccerball action:lolol:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I think I'd like a giant fresh water lagoon built right outside the ground. Then I could look at flamingoes as I pull up at the stadium in my speedboat.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
If you get served cold food TAKE IT BACK! ask for another one thats hot. Theres no way id eat it. And they wont know/learn if you dont.

Have the concrete coated in some way to remove the dust, whether thats painting it or what i dont care. the dust is horrendous, cant put anything on the floor like a bag or coat, its covred in dust.

More male toilets, never seen a queue at the ladies so change one of them to mens?

Bookies and or even better roving bookies like at the dogs with the tote ladies, brilliant idea.

more places to put your food down

escalator built on outside of WSU

thats about it cos the stadium despite the above is wonderful, still in bewildered awe when i sit in my seat and look out across it all, cant believe its ours.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Urinal dividers please for those of us with tiny willies and those who find it hard 'getting started' when wedged between two seven footers with foot long elephantile schlongs. It's barbaric that in the 21st century we are still pissing together in glorified troughs - sort it out Tony!

images

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
pie selling stools in west stand upper please...queues still too long at half time for beers and not enough time to drink it properly. perhaps the FA could change their rules and start allowing people one pint at their seats after half time as this is causing people to down their beers too quickly and that cant be healthy ...It would be a start :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here