Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweaking the Amex

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a huge picture of kevin webster giving us that cheeky little smile that flashes up on the bigscreen everytime there is a goal

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Merchandise kiosksin the Concourses and outside the stadium. They have it at alot of modern stadia, I'm suprised we don't. Alot of supporters dont want to que to get in the shop so they'd buy around the ground or in the stadium. Just a small tweak.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
no complaints but would be happy with:
clean the dust off the floor.
put on multiple train replacement buses straight to Brighton station from the station, and make every train stop at London road. Keep having no-one check for tickets :thumbsup:
steal some toilet space from the women, they are used to queuing.
Train the food staff who are slow, either that or make the till easier to use
chicken balti pies
cold drinks stalls like the beer on hot days - bottles of water in a cold water bucket would do

unrealistically:
move the whole stadium to Withdean so most can walk home
Put in the top tiers and give me a box on the centre circle in the east with it's own bar.
set up water sprinklers to spray the south stand fans for every goal, home or away.
build more pubs nearby

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Taxi rank with about a hundred cabs in line for evening matches. Or maybe some of these Turkish-style dolmus shared taxis just constantly going back and forth from the Amex to, say, Brighton station or even The Level for a fixed fare.

Can't think of any serious tweaks other than that though. Even the catering queues seemed fine last night.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well yesterday, between us, we had a cold pie, a cold "hot"dog and a raw burger. We got there just after the WSU opened so god knows what they were like later.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ban people from leaving before the end of the half (cattle prod them back to the seats before the start of 2nd half aswell) or end of the game so I don't have to keep having to let them past

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Proper lighting in the bus area.

It's as black as black can be there, and someone is going to get squashed.

And we don't want that.

TB

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The only real tweak I'd like to see is the parking issue for both disabled and able bodied supporters, sorted once and for all. I don't use the car parks, but being in the same position of other disabled supporters, I really can see why some are up in arms about it. Other than that, I am happy as a pig in shit.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Make the chicken pies less dry (I'm sure it's a ploy to make you buy a drink at the same time. :wink:)

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Its ****ing brilliant, little tweeks though

Queuing system for the toilets, one entrance one exit.
Water fountain in the concourses
More tables for food consumption
Get that bloody Ashford train to stop. (Much better last night Southern though, Even got to the pub for last orders.)
Yes please! clean the dust up.
NO! suits in the concourses, appropriative dress only please.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Can it be arranged that every game we pile onto the train after the match at the same time the poshknobs are returning from Glyndebourne Opera ? (made my day in a chavvish sort of way):lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'd like to tweak the Amex's wonderful arches, and maybe have a bit of a feel around her box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here