Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV show locations.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hawaii 5-0 was filmed in Aldrington Basin,the surfing scenes by the old hot pipe.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The outside bits of the Young Ones - riots, trains station en route to university challenge, Neil joining the police etc etc - were all also shot in Bristol.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I was once on 90's computer game show Gamesmaster which was filmed in an old church very close to London City Airport in Docklands.

The set was mocked up to look like hell, in a CHURCH no less

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Walford tube station assumes the position of Bromley-by-Bow on the District and Hammersmith & City lines

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bluejuice said:
Walford tube station assumes the position of Bromley-by-Bow on the District and Hammersmith & City lines

That's my favourite FACT.

On the website that I learnt that it also states that the DOOR by the STAIRS at Walford EAST tube station leads to the mens bogs in the Queen VIC.

True story.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Butterflies- Cheltenham. The house was in the next street to my mate's parent's road

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Wizbit was filmed around Hahathisaway Road, while the Doozers, recent inhabitants of Fraggle Rock, were raised and trained and enslaved and taught to boogie in Gdansk.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's a little-known fact that TV nature demi-god David Attenborough actually films most of his programmes in his back garden in Maidenhead, Berkshire, using an extensive collection of model animals bought from the local Toys R Us.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
fisons said:
Only Fools and Horses is mainly in Bristol

i read somewhere it was mainly set in Peckham

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hiney said:
Good point well made. Perhaps it was MARS. The slightly colder atmosphere would cause the soup to cool quickly, thereby preserving the CHEESE

:thumbsup:

Is Mars made of cheese ? I thought it was RED, and apart from Stilton soaked in Port, which doesn't seem very likely, I don't know any red cheeses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here