Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Jul 20, 2003
Maybe they should do something about guns

Or train the people who have them to be better .... Don't go for a head shot

Jul 20, 2003
Awful is some poor sod behind him got injured. Hope nobody (apart from that sick f***) got hurt.

Last edited:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Surprised no one has taken a pot at him before now tbh - given America‘s predilection for firearms.
Shaking a fist of triumph at the crowd as he walked off stage with his security detail apparently so Im sure he’ll find a way to milk it.

Will probably blame it on Biden for letting terrorists into the Country.😉

Has a wayward firework been ruled out?
There's no doubt he'll milk it.... And also the photo, just like he did with the mugshot pic. It'll be appearing on t-shirt, coffee mugs. That's the only reason I'm hoping the weapon was something less lethal like a paintball gun or at worse an air rifle as it won't hand him such "hero" status that he can play on.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Shaking a fist of triumph at the crowd as he walked off stage with his security detail apparently so Im sure he’ll find a way to milk it.

It's normal operating procedure for Trump to do some kind of victory gesture as he leaves a rally. By raising his fist in triumph and saying "fight" several times he was completing the rally, I assume, so therefore showing the crowd that he was unaffected by the assassination attempt.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not WWE then and quite real. Gotta hand it to trump that was fricken bad ass to have the balls to be standing up and raising his fist in defiance.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Gotta hand it to trump that was fricken bad ass to have the balls to be standing up and raising his fist in defiance.
100%

The idiot shooter, assumed to be a radical leftist lunatic has made a martyr out of the poor guy who lost his life in the crowd, and a hero out of Trump.
All he has to do now is sit back, play some golf, sell some t-shirts and take the win in November. All from the insane action of one radical.
What a play Liberals, what a play.

Apr 9, 2020
Last edited:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
To think this was the first thoughts of some posters is an incredibly concerning.

This is what social media has done to us.
I don't think it's anything to do with social media. The Kennedy assassination had alternative explanations questioning the official line within days (whether conspiracy theory or not). Lincoln's did too. I agree it's concerning to see though: the actions of Trump and others over the last decade have undermined trust in everything further than ever before to the point we can often no longer be certain what is true and what is spun.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
100%

The idiot shooter, assumed to be a radical leftist lunatic has made a martyr out of the poor guy who lost his life in the crowd, and a hero out of Trump.
All he has to do now is sit back, play some golf, sell some t-shirts and take the win in November. All from the insane action of one radical.
What a play Liberals, what a play.
Initial reports suggest the shooter was a registered Republican.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here