Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trio expected to sign

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blows hot and cold according to Leeds and Huddersfield supporters. Right footed. Can be good on his day, but this does not happen so often. Big ego as well.
Jesus, why did no one mention this earlier? We're going down if we sign this cart-horse.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As I think the real name of Not Andy Naylor is Polish in origin I think his support for AN is telling! :)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Hello, Andy? It's David.
David Who?
David Burke - I've got some news for you.
You're offering me a job?
No, you idiot, some news about club business but you can't say you got the info from me.
Why not?
Because it's still best if we conduct our business behind closed doors.
What's the news then?
We're bringing in Dandelion and Burdock from Corona for the bars at The Amex. Now have you got that straight? Dandelion and Burdock.
Yep, got it. I'll go to the presses with this immediately...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bar the Argus saying he can play deep or behind the front line I have no idea how good Clayton is (or for that matter Baldock), does this make me a bad fan?!?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Clayton is starting for Huddersfield today so a deal can't be that close.
Have to agree with this. When Leicester raised there final bid, Leo was pulled out of a friendly in Spain with that mystery injury players always pick up. Long way to go i reckon with Clayton.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair to AN, he had just returned after a fortnight's holiday. He did put his hands up straightaway.

The club accounts include the wages of every employee, in the office, kit man & directors, one of whom got over £580K with bonuses. It's not just players.

It was £480,002 to be precise.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have to agree with this. When Leicester raised there final bid, Leo was pulled out of a friendly in Spain with that mystery injury players always pick up. Long way to go i reckon with Clayton.

SKY are bigging it up well and truly now
looking good

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Albion team is full of right footers. Ideally good players can kick with both feet, but some of them are not so good on their swinger. Important for corners as well.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If we do sign Clayton, is there any likelyhood the Club Shop will stock 'Bushy Beards'. Not only will it bring some joviality to the Amex but I think it might spice up my sex life...... that's of course dependent on whether she's prepared to wear it or not. :)

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If we do sign Clayton, is there any likelyhood the Club Shop will stock 'Bushy Beards'. Not only will it bring some joviality to the Amex but I think it might spice up my sex life....... that's of course dependent on whether she's prepared to wear it or not. :)

View attachment 56933
magic.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What's he doing playing for Huddersfield this afternoon if it's close?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here