Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tree found growing in man's lung

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
If this doesn't stop soon the admins MAPLE the plug on this thread!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Now the ops done I spose he'll have to pack up and his TRUNK and LEAF.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I just pleased these jokes havn't got disgusting yet. Touch WOOD

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
At least now he can look to the FUCHSIA.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This thread is a deBARKel now! Im just trying to beLEAF things will change

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I heard his fame is preSEEDING him

He could TEAK something for that. Lucky the doctors TWIGged what the problem was FIRst, now he WILLO We them his life. He's a smooth talker, so he MA PLE a sexy nurse and if the SAP doesn't make a hASH of it, and she's KNOT a silly BIRtCH. He's probably ALDER than her, but I'm going out on a LIMB there. She might PINE, but he'll hopeFOLI AGE well. HOLLY-WOOD could make a good film about it set in Malibu BEECH, starring Woody Allen, Barbara Streisand, featuring their kids - the JU-NIPPERS.

:blush:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
The Pope has been avidly following this story and praying for a safe recovery, he's even put up the PHOTOSYNTHESIStine chapel.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
He could TEAK something for that. Lucky the doctors TWIGged what the problem was FIRst, now he WILLO We them his life. He's a smooth talker, so he MA PLE a sexy nurse and if the SAP doesn't make a hASH of it, and she's KNOT a silly BIRtCH. He's probably ALDER than her, but I'm going out on a LIMB there. She might PINE, but he'll hopeFOLI AGE well. HOLLY-WOOD could make a good film about it set in Malibu BEECH, starring Woody Allen, Barbara Streisand, featuring their kids - the JU-NIPPERS.

:blush:

:bowdown::clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The fact the Russian National Health Service didn't spot this earlier shows they need ROOT and BRANCH reform. The guy should have gone private - I s'pose it's ACACIA pays your money, you takes your choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here