Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

travel vouchers

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
No advice at all, and the away grounds guide on the DRFC website shows last season's championship grounds...

Perhaps good old fashioned cash may work? Can't see how 13-1800 visiting supporters will be able to get vouchers at a few days notice?

Thanks for the tips anyway - how far is the stadium from the city centre? If it's only a couple of miles I would even consider walking..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
No advice at all, and the away grounds guide on the DRFC website shows last season's championship grounds...

Perhaps good old fashioned cash may work? Can't see how 13-1800 visiting supporters will be able to get vouchers at a few days notice?

Thanks for the tips anyway - how far is the stadium from the city centre? If it's only a couple of miles I would even consider walking..

Maybe its something you should ask your club to check with Brighton & HA and get the info out to you all.

Our chief executive has publically stated that he wants all away fans to arrive in coaches! :facepalm:

4 miles or so from City Centre (the pier)

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
Maybe its something you should ask your club to check with Brighton & HA and get the info out to you all.

Our chief executive has publically stated that he wants all away fans to arrive in coaches! :facepalm:

4 miles or so from City Centre (the pier)

Tried emailing the ticketing email contact at BHAFC - the reply was basically to check the website before the game!

Coaches? Is he assuming that all visiting supporters travel from their own home stadium? I live 75 miles south of Doncaster - coach?

Think I'll park in town and get the train to Falmer, but pay my 3 quid day return as a normal passenger...

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It seems you can go into the shop and buy them and take them away but nobody has thought to post those purchased three weeks ago, maybe they haven't got to the postal training session yet

Exactly, bought mine on the 20th July, straight up to counter in shop, paid, handed vouchers...simples...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'll take it all back, fantastic service from the club, I was on the phone at 09:30 straight through, he said they will put two more travel vouchers in the post and whilst on the telephone the postman put them through the front door, amazing services :clap: :clap:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
We bought three books of travel vouchers last week and today three more books arrived in the post!! Has this happened to any one else?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
We bought three books of travel vouchers last week and today three more books arrived in the post!! Has this happened to any one else?

Yes, to me and my mum and dad and also to a mate from work... Slightly confused...

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
just a quick tip if anyone is parking at County Hall and catching the bus ....

The high street is closed so the buses will be only stopping at bus stop opposite Lewes Prison they are not running past the Black Horse Pub ,

And on the way back the bus goes straight down the a27 and through the cuifail tunnel so you need to stay on that bus and go detour round friars walk , southover etc to get back to lewes prison bus stop .

Roadworks apparently finish at 7pm tonite though and its only £1 to park at County Hall at the weekends too.

Lush

Mods' Pet

Would seriously suggest that you use the Mithras House/Cockcroft House Park and Ride. It's on the Lewes Road (use Google maps) about 10 mins from stadium towards Brighton. If for any reason you don't have/can't get a travel voucher, or the Park and Ride bus people are being difficult even if you show them your match ticket, just cross over the road and get any Brighton Bus to Lewes/Universities. It will take 10 mins, cost a couple of quid, and drop you outside. You can do the same to come back. Get there at least an hour before the match to avoid unneccessary stress but you should be fine. I would suggest the Mill Road park and ride, but that is a lot further away, has no public transport links, and is likely to be popular/full as just off A23.

Oh - and if you want to walk to/from Mithras House it will take about 40 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here