Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

travel vouchers

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I ordered my travel vouchers on Monday. When I got home from work today, I had an envelope from the club which contained my credit card payment confirmation but no vouchers. Has anyone else had this or have they forgotten to pack my vouchers?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sent an e mail to Paul at the ticket office about this and he has replied that they are being sent out and we should receive them within the next couple of days and also confirmed that trains and buses will accept production of Spurs tickets or STH Card for journeys on Saturday.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sent an e mail to Paul at the ticket office about this and he has replied that they are being sent out and we should receive them within the next couple of days and also confirmed that trains and buses will accept production of Spurs tickets or STH Card for journeys on Saturday.

Despite B&H Buses saying that they won't accept them (Smart cards and tickets) on Saturday! Whether this has been firmed up today, who knows? :shrug:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I know some will complain but surely they should include the vouchers in the season ticket price like before, i have walked to games for the last 9/10 years but now the vouchers are needed it is an extra bit of admin. I also think that the book should last the season.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I know some will complain but surely they should include the vouchers in the season ticket price like before, i have walked to games for the last 9/10 years but now the vouchers are needed it is an extra bit of admin. I also think that the book should last the season.

I think the explanation was along the lines of it being 'cheaper' for the fans this way, plus non compulsory charging for fans making their own way to the stadium and the old codgers with their bus passes. But I agree it would have been simpler the 'Withdean' way.

nyehus

Jun 21, 2011
is it just me or is the small map on the bha travel page incredibly small........................... :(

(sorry i cant post url - as i havent posted enough), but its on the BHA , latest news 'SPURS travel information'

i've tried saving it to my puta and then opening it up and zooming in but cant read a thing

I'm trying to work out what area the 'free zone' covers

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
All arrived yesterday

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
All arrived yesterday

Just had to call up the ticket office about this. I ordered 3 books last week and only 1 turned up yesterday. The chap on the phone said "this is becoming a bit of a habit, you're not the first this has happened to." It seems they got some outside "help" in to get the vouchers out. It would seem they weren't much help afterall. Regardless, as ever the club have responded as expected and I should expect 2 more in the post iminantly.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
is it just me or is the small map on the bha travel page incredibly small........................... :(

(sorry i cant post url - as i havent posted enough), but its on the BHA , latest news 'SPURS travel information'

i've tried saving it to my puta and then opening it up and zooming in but cant read a thing

I'm trying to work out what area the 'free zone' covers

If you press ctrl and the + sign it will zoom in, albeit blurry.
Thanks for the travel info, was wondering why nothing on the tickets anymore.

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
I went to the SSCF on the train. When asked for my ticket I produced my smart card and was met with "I've not been told anything about this!" The guy was a decent bloke and took my word for it but I did feel like a fare-dodger............

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So I should just be able to put my smart card through the barrier at Brighton station on Saturday then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here