NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep that’s right Ben white not seen anything yet
Webster definitely not sooner have Duffy
Lallana mr dick note fingers crossed on that one
And the missing striker well we have got Aj and McAllister could do a job
Anyway we will get a clearer picture in two games time that’s for sure
Out of interest what’s the min points u would expect from those two games ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say you’re a STH, sure it’s not at Smellhurst.

Either that, or you’re childish tirades this evening against personnel at a club you reckon you support, are alcohol fuelled.

Trolling like a child.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'd rate us a D in this trade period.

The only two signings we made for the senior squad haven't had much of an impact so can't rate them any higher.

Added nothing up front so a D seems about right for now.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
You say you’re a STH, sure it’s not at Smellhurst.

Either that, or you’re childish tirades this evening against personnel at a club you reckon you support, are alcohol fuelled.

Trolling like a child.

Again these are my views . You don’t agree fine no problem . Don’t drink I’m afraid maybe I should .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Only 10 weeks till the next window. If a striker problem happens it might get resolved then.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
just woken up what's happened? did we get Messy?

Unfortunately he slipped away.

Was a lot of other action though! Two Polish players, current whereabouts unknown, may or may not have signed for the club, perhaps we'll get some answers in Twin Peaks season 4. And Alex Cochrane will be on a loan adventure in the land of waffles, strong beer and paedophiles, Belgium. Also seems like the club tried to loan Dia from Reims but for some reason they didnt want to give away their best player on transfer deadline day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unfortunately he slipped away.

Was a lot of other action though! Two Polish players, current whereabouts unknown, may or may not have signed for the club, perhaps we'll get some answers in Twin Peaks season 4. And Alex Cochrane will be on a loan adventure in the land of waffles, strong beer and paedophiles, Belgium. Also seems like the club tried to loan Dia from Reims but for some reason they didnt want to give away their best player on transfer deadline day.

Bloody difficult French, feel sorry for the lad, it was THE Brighton and Hove Albion he would have been playing for.

Disappointed we didn’t get the ever elusive striker but not surprised.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
So I can’t see any confirmation that we did land the two Poles. If these didn’t happen then something went seriously wrong. Why no announcement last night?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So I’m wide awake at 6.30 for no apparent reason and checking whether we signed the Poles? Did we not even get them?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No idea if we signed the poles or not.

Or if Tudor Băluţa actually completed his loan to Kyiv.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Lots of opinions on this thread, the mentality of we are little ole Brighton from board room to fan base is now holding the club back imo.

Clubs around us from last season identified weakness in areas and did something about it, Brighton fans response they overspent, to risky blah blah I wouldn’t want to spend that much on XXX. We signed a player who can’t play 90 minutes, a squad player from Holland and what else? A lad who I personally think was meant to be a development player but due to a lack of striker incomings was shoe horned into the first team to appease fans.

So glaringly obvious we needed to add a bit of quality in the squad to take the pressure off Maupay, weakness area we don’t score enough to punish teams. Trying to get that second goal at times last season was excruciating painful viewing.

Because others have strengthened some significantly from the top of my head I can think of 12 points we aren’t realistically going to get now compared to last season. The frustrating part is if we go down we also would of been so close to pushing on up the table had we added two or three to help the squad.

One thing that really does my head in is posters on one hand saying the work Potter has done with the playing style is nothing but amazing and then starting threads every time plodders like Barnes and Wood score goals :shrug: what exactly do you want ???

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Lots of opinions on this thread, the mentality of we are little ole Brighton from board room to fan base is now holding the club back imo.

Clubs around us from last season identified weakness in areas and did something about it, Brighton fans response they overspent, to risky blah blah I wouldn’t want to spend that much on XXX. We signed a player who can’t play 90 minutes, a squad player from Holland and what else? A lad who I personally think was meant to be a development player but due to a lack of striker incomings was shoe horned into the first team to appease fans.

So glaringly obvious we needed to add a bit of quality in the squad to take the pressure off Maupay, weakness area we don’t score enough to punish teams. Trying to get that second goal at times last season was excruciating painful viewing.

Because others have strengthened some significantly from the top of my head I can think of 12 points we aren’t realistically going to get now compared to last season. The frustrating part is if we go down we also would of been so close to pushing on up the table had we added two or three to help the squad.

Maybe email Tony this directly and tell him it’s not little ol Brighton?

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016

Agree with all of this. Unfortunately we’re still at the point that we need 3 teams to be worse than us this season, rather than looking up the table, which is what we could have been doing with a decent window.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Is the loan window still open until the 16th. If this is the case then perhaps the intention is to get a decent loan in when the dust settles and bigger clubs start offering loans out
We can now only sign players from EFL clubs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

One thing that really does my head in is posters on one hand saying the work Potter has done with the playing style is nothing but amazing and then starting threads every time plodders like Barnes and Wood score goals :shrug: what exactly do you want ???

You know Brighton fans don’t run the club right? Why not write Tony Bloom an email and tell him he should have thrown a bit more money at the club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is very un NSC, I am still waiting for someone to go the whole hog and call this transfer window an absolute SHAMBLES. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here