Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere V Brighton (Match thread) Team announced

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No i'm not buying it. He never ever gave Thornton a run of games, so it isn't because he has said that. It's because he's clueless and seems to see him as an impact sub, nothing else.

the games not even started and you are running the poor sod down already.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
the games not even started and you are running the poor sod down already.

No i have barely ever said that much about him on here. I was just pleased that a few players such as Fraser and Robinson were going to get a chance. Instead the same players who have been losing week in, week out are again picked. But now we have 2 defenders playing out of defence...
That is all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If I was thornton and the likes of el abd and virgo were being picked in front of me i would tell adams where to get off and go back to Cov. If Cov wanted to loan me out I would go to a club that appreciated my skills.

I appreciate adams has now fallen into this mindset whereby he will pack the defence and try not to get beaten any more, but if we are sacrificing skill and pace for grunt and no skill, and still we lose then i can see this season going straight down the pan.....id we cant win at home, then we have to start to win away 5 accross the back is not condusive to attacking football

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all... totally unsurprised by the team.. hey-ho... can only asume Thornton suffers from the same lack of fitness as McLeod.. ooooooooooooooooooooohhh Forster... why are we not 1-0 up?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I appreciate adams has now fallen into this mindset whereby he will pack the defence and try not to get beaten any more, but if we are sacrificing skill and pace for grunt and no skill, and still we lose then i can see this season going straight down the pan

going? It's already gone done the pan hasn't it?! The best we can hope for is mid table and winning the paint trophy.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We seem to be doing OK so far..... but can't help thinking we should have taken those early chances. Hinsh's dead leg seems to have cleared up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here