Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere V Brighton (Match thread) Team announced

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Dont think they are going to ring me now... got all excited when they wanted our numbers..... :(

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yesterday was really weird.
When I turned up and saw the starting line up, it was just ridiculous and obviously set up for a draw. We played for a draw and didnt really attack.

Second half with the same players we actually started to attack. We were on top for 10minutes and has a lot of chances. We then brought on Murray and Fleetwood, which the absolute right thing to do as we had no one to finish our chances. Then somehow we just started bitching at each other and created less chances and look more defensive

On the second half performance we didnt deserve to lose, but yet again we conceed a goal that was preventable. Not charging down the first shot from distance, and having the chance to clear 2 rebounds.

Relegation zone is where we deserve to be, and we are. It is depressing to see, and Colchester is a massive game.

Again another brilliant day out spoiled by 90 minutes of football, and speaking of foootballs, I have the match ball that put us in said relegation zone

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Apparently Thornton has a very poor attitude. I've heard that he goes out getting pissed a lot (some will say they should be aloud too, but the impression I got was he does it too often for a pro) and he fucks about in training a lot. Maybe thats why hes not getting in the team.

El-abd was superb yesterday.
Forster needed someone else up there with him - he can't do it on his own (although he nearly did a few times)
Virgo seemed to be just ahead of the CM's. For me he should of been at the back for Hinsh who isn't match fit (and was quite a lot smaller than Savage who everything went to for them) or he should have been a target man up top for Forster to play off.
We never got tight to savage and he should have been crunched early on, unfortunately El-abd seems to do this most of the time and he got booked for nothing. Richards had the perfect opportunity too but bottled it.
So some dodgy tactics from Micky.

Oh and Savage is an absolute nobber, dying his hair SCUM colours - that can only be aimed at the fans, who always supported him till he got greedy.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Lets face it few supporters would have expected even a point and if we had hung on for a draw it would still have us struggling to avoid relegation,so the result does not make our situation that much worse.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Second half with the same players we actually started to attack. We were on top for 10minutes and has a lot of chances. We then brought on Murray and Fleetwood, which the absolute right thing to do as we had no one to finish our chances.

As I pointed out to Mr Eye as soon as the substitutions were made, Micky took off the two wingers to bring on the two strikers, so we went from creating chances with nobody to finish them to having people to finish with no providers. Did he not think to leave a winger on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here