Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere V Brighton (Match thread) Team announced

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Does hitting the post equal hitting the target? As bbc stats say we only had one shot on target.

Coca-Cola Football League One
Tranmere

Kay 90+2
1-0
(0-0) Brighton

FT

Bookings:
El-Abd 33yellow card
Cox 35yellow card
Johnson 83yellow card

TRANMERE BRIGHTON
Possession
47% 53%
Shots on target
4 1
Shots off target
12 6
Corners
8 3
Fouls
7 10

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Do any of you lot know anything about football. In matches like this we have to first and foremost consolidate the defence and not conceed a goal and then we can set our stall out to try to nick an unexpected win away from home. Thornton, Murray or Fleetwood will come on if we are chasing the game or trying for a winner near the end.

that worked really well then BG.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Those stats suggest Tranmere were better , more shots on and off target. Prob sounded better due to the biased commentary.

Adams got to go

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I am sorry to say this but Dicl has got to get rid of Micky now. Relegation zone at Crimbo and to be honest I just CANT see it getting better. I wanted Micky to be able to turn it round but with Jan window round the corner I think we need a new gaffer before its to late. Paul Ince, Aid Boothroyd or Nigel Clough anyone?!?!?!?!?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Did we really only have one shot on target, according to the BBC stats they had 4 on target to our one and 12 off target to our 6.

Out of the 10 fouls we committed, 3 bookings, there 7 fouls all go unpunished.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The only good news is that we are not Palace fans :lol:
Going to watch the TV now and cheer on the Blades.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone see us actually winning a game again ? Coclhester home , just don't think it's in us. In real real trouble now !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here