Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Jokes

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh lighten up. Spurs'll bounce back and you'll be able to bounce this thread. Mind you by then we'll all be laughing at someone else.

I think i've taken all this quite well thank you:lol::glare:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
An elderly gentlemen was walking through a park in London, when he came across the Tottenham team having a kick about using a hedgehog. The old boy stood in amazement and shouted for them to Stop being so cruel, else he would report them to The RSPCA. The hedgehog shouted out f*** off mate i'm 3-0 up!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dont stop on my behalf, lads.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
An elderly gentlemen was walking through a park in London, when he came across the Tottenham team having a kick about using a hedgehog. The old boy stood in amazement and shouted for them to Stop being so cruel, else he would report them to The RSPCA. The hedgehog shouted out f*** off mate i'm 3-0 up!

haha

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town

That is literally PISS YOURSELF funny. It's a shame Spurs' fortunes have since picked up bcause that one would be getting a regular airing otherwise.
Here's hoping they f*** UP again soon

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I cant help but LOL at the fact, you smug ***** aren't so loud now:lolol:

Mar 13, 2008
We are just quietly laughing that your fans still insist that you are a big club and can break the top 4.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I don't get why you start (lame) threads about them on a Brighton messageboard.

eg History Has Just Been Made - North Stand Chat

I'm sure SPURS fans on SPURS messageboards would be MUCH more interested in your thoughts on SPURS. :dunce:

Is this site JUST for threads about BHAFC then? I thought it was football in general. Sorry if I'm wrong...........but I don't think I am, in fact I know I'm not.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Chez, let them have there fun, bless 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here