Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Of course you see me as extreme (ish) left - you are a Daily Express sock puppet, as previously discussed.

I'm about as extreme left as Keir Starmer and Tony Blair, you clown.

I'm sorry, I seem to recall you don't approve, but I just can't resist posting this:

another plum.JPG

:lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Of course you see me as extreme (ish) left - you are a Daily Express sock puppet, as previously discussed.

I'm about as extreme left as Keir Starmer and Tony Blair, you clown.

Keep up the abuse and insults, it is soooo Labour these days, and it looks so good on you too. :D

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Keep up the abuse and insults, it is soooo Labour these days, and it looks so good on you too. :D
That'll be those juuuuuust right of centre politics you believe in then. :rolleyes:

And very amusing that you abuse constitutes being called a clown. I'm looking forward to you accusing those, you know, juuuust to the left of you of being "woke" and "snowflakes" already.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just for the record, I’m left of left of centre. Just fessing up now

Anyway, back to the thread subject.

Extract from Cummings latest blog.

901D7DEB-F60C-43C9-989F-E956D7FB54FD.png

I bet Johnson really, really regrets sacking him.

Latest update. Beth Rigby now reporting she has a second senior source inside No10 who backs Cummings.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just for the record, I’m left of left of centre. Just fessing up now

Anyway, back to the thread subject.

Extract from Cummings latest blog.

View attachment 143940

I bet Johnson really, really regrets sacking him.

Latest update. Beth Rigby now reporting she has a second senior source inside No10 who backs Cummings.
But will they be interviewed by Gray though? So much keeps leaking out this inquiry might be ongoing for a few more weeks....and, when she's finished you can bet Johnson will get it 48 hours or so before it is published so he can look for loopholes and focus on the wording so he can scrape his way out of it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How come your screenshot shows a red thumbs down? Is there an option to enable that?

You only get that after giving a thumbs up. It allows you to change your mind. You can't 'first bid' a thumbs down. And rightly so. It was used as a vehicle to bully and there is enough ****** on NSC as it is :wink:

*whoops - just remembered that the swear filter has a blind spot for the C bomb (now hand edited), on account of Scunthorp. And Palace, the ****s

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They’re waiting for Sue Gray inquiry… then whatever is a lie / not truthful - bang - release the evidence to take them all down completely

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thing is I really don’t get the impression the public will hear about the Sue Gray report finding nothing wrong (we already know that’s the result, she’s literally paid to do the Government’s bidding) and say “oh well, we were wrong, good old Boris was a good guy all along”. That ship has long sailed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thing is I really don’t get the impression the public will hear about the Sue Gray report finding nothing wrong (we already know that’s the result, she’s literally paid to do the Government’s bidding) and say “oh well, we were wrong, good old Boris was a good guy all along”. That ship has long sailed.
My anger will ramp up 10 fold if the Gray report is a whitewash - the letter I will write my Tory MP in that case will be almost volcanic. Lol.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
people should read the Cummings blog. its interesting both as an insight to operations, and how he obviously holds a grudge against the PPS. notable that all the meetings in the garden were fine, just this one on the 20th May is sus. he's probably right too, due to the wording of the invite, highlights how the rules/legality of this is a smoke screen. we/media/politicans should be objecting the moral act, because focusing on the technical rules give Johnson a slither of a way out.

https://dominiccummings.substack.com/p/parties-photos-trolleys-variants

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Far more interesting to read Hansard and the PMs first "apology" after the release of the fake press conference video.

I repeat that I have been repeatedly assured since these allegations emerged that there was no party and that no covid rules were broken. That is what I have been repeatedly assured.

Unfortunately a senior civil servant sent him an email suggesting otherwise, prior to the party. The sender will be interviewed in the next few days. We know that because they have spoken anonymously to Robert Peston.

I think he is toast.

Cummings blog is a bit of a side show, there isn't anything much new there. He's simply confirming what Dominic Lawson wrote in the Sunday Times.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here