Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The media has absolutely no interest in Islamophobia in the Conservative Party which is a shame as they generally did a good job of calling our antisemitism in the Labour Party leading to Starmer’s highly successful ‘zero tolerance’ approach.

The Tories and their media backers just aren’t interested in their politicians/councillors being Islamophobic. A disgrace really.
Precisely.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So I see that £350K has been given by the Government to the Education AI, another start up part funded by Akshata Murty.

Start-up backed by Rishi Sunak’s wife Akshata Murty given government grant​

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/start-up-backed-by-rishi-sunak-s-wife-akshata-murty-given-government-grant-zpmk3k9w8#:~:text=The%20prime%20minister's%20wife%20is,a%20scheme%20to%20support%20entrepreneurs.

I assume this is in addition to the Akshata Murty part funded start up Koru kids, one of six childminder agencies that benefited from the policy change in last month’s budget.

And obviously completely different from the Akshata Murty part funded Furniture firm that got a 300K Covid loan from the government just before declaring itself bankrupt.

And again totally different to Akshata Murty part funded Infosys who were awarded £100M of public sector contracts from the government.

If only we could all display such wonderful timing in all our business decisions (and marital choices) ???

Maybe the huge boom in the 'Independent investigations into allegations of Government wrongdoing industry' is one of those Brexit benefits we were promised :lolol:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Public risk
Private profit

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if Sunak and his money grubbing wide were up to their necks in this kind of sleaze.

Sunak doesn’t have the ego that Johnson does so he’s better at hiding his alleged corruption. It’ll all come out in the wash. Nothing at all will be done about it though. The Tory’s have created enough loop-holes to get away with it.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
1683029615569.jpeg

Who’d have thought this would have happened in Election Week? 😂

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Further evidence "deference" is still a problem in this country, beggars belief...
I was thinking of commenting on that. But it's not my place.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's the reason why exclusive SUN Mega polls are always treated with such respect across Society, Lenny :lolol:

KICK IN THE POLLS

Huge blow to Keir Starmer as Sun mega poll shows Brits think Rishi Sunak is a better leader & reject Labour’s woke ideas​

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22217770/rishi-sunak-makes-best-leader-sir-keir-starmer-poll/

The Sun really struggled with that one didn't they ?

We asked our readers whether they liked or hated peanut butter.

60% said they liked it, 40% said they hated it.

HOWEVER, when we asked the 40% who hated it whether they hated it, 100% came back and said they hated it.

Desperate.

While most of the public think the next election is a foregone conclusion, that cannot be said of the voters that gave the Tories their 2019 majority.

What the f@@@ does that mean ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tories doing their best to turn us into a police state, conveniently brought in for this weekend

Apart from the USA, no other country in the World is losing Freedom's faster than us...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    361.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lib Dem’s take control of Windsor & Maidenhead council. Labour gain Plymouth and Stoke.

Lots of Tories getting worried.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lib Dem’s take control of Windsor & Maidenhead council. Labour gain Plymouth and Stoke.

Lots of Tories getting worried.
Can't get much bluer than that. Plenty of Tories in the Home Counties disappointed the way the party has turned into a hard right authoritian cult that is simultaneously corrupt and incompetant

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can't get much bluer than that. Plenty of Tories in the Home Counties disappointed the way the parts has turned into a hard right authoritian cult that is simultaneously corrupt and incompetant
Maidenhead is Theresa May’s seat.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Just look at the latest figures at the bottom Mr Sunak. It’s a moving graphic but Labour +119
Cons - 228
LibDem +61

It amuses me no end how politicians can stuff like that with a straight face.

"Well, they've only gained a few seats so I'm not seeing much support for them really"
"Yes, but, you've lost hundreds (so far)...so...what does that say about your support?"
"Ummmmmmm"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here