Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
His personal life is dominated by the fact the every relationship he has been in has ended with him shagging someone else and getting them pregnant.

And if that ****er doesn’t want his personal life brought up, don’t get noshed off by your mistress in your office. Just a thought.

Or shag an American business women who'd asked for funding from the Mayor, then delete all your correspondence on leaving office. Just a thought.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Or shout at your pregnant wife so aggressively that the police have to attend?
Or cheat on your wife while she is in treatment for cancer?

All relevant when judging anothers’ moral landscape.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I am convinced he is petty enough to stay on just to beat Teresa Mays tenure as one the shortest termed PM’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Books, articles, memoirs and rounds of speeches. He won't be short of work - or money..... and the country will be left to pick up the pieces of two years of depraved government.

brand boris is now extremely toxic tho.

with no one paying £150,000 for his kiddies treehouse, and a megalomaniac, gold diggnig younger wife to maintain, he's going to feel the pinch

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Or shout at your pregnant wife so aggressively that the police have to attend?
Or cheat on your wife while she is in treatment for cancer?

All relevant when judging another’s moral landscape.

And release a previously taken photograph to the press to make it look like they'd made up.

"Private Life"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

with no one paying £150,000 for his kiddies treehouse, and a megalomaniac, gold diggnig younger wife to maintain, he's going to feel the pinch

Welcome to the Cost of Living crisis, Boris!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Maybe not. Now he has bred from her he’ll be off soon. He seldom hangs about when the kids pop out. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was wasn’t on to the next conquest already.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It might just be because he needs the gaff for his wedding party.

[TWEET]1545072415977373697[/TWEET]

I was wondering why on earth he would want to stay on as caretaker when the world and his wife want him gone. Now we know.

Get the shameless freeloader out. Get those bailiffs off the TV to evict him.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It might just be because he needs the gaff for his wedding party.

[TWEET]1545072415977373697[/TWEET]

What would Alistair Campbell know about what goes on at Downing Street ........................ Oh

*edit*

4 mins for a thumbs up ?

potg4.png

Anybody would think you had something else to do other than hover over NSC every hour of everyday waiting to give an 'ironic' thumbs up. I remember the good ole days when it would be seconds :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here