Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear - absolute quality

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Dawsey said:
Its a long shot, but is there anyway you can download the whole show, as going from that it looked quality :lolol: :lolol:

I dont know if you can download it, however you can watch it online on the bbc's website - thats what i do because of the lack of tv in our flat!

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Dawsey said:
Its a long shot, but is there anyway you can download the whole show, as going from that it looked quality :lolol: :lolol:

also a long shot, but if you have NTL tv, then you can watch it "On Demand" for free. Similar to Sky+ but you cant choose what to record. Other than that, www.bbc.co.uk and watch it online.

:wave:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Dick Knights Mum said:
Can I just say that on the rare occasions when I flick channels and Top Gear is on I am sorely tempted to pick up the box and chuck it out the window. Clarkson is an irresponsible pillock who is stuck up his own arse.

There, that's better. Just in the interest of balance you understand.

Seconded. Top Gear has always been considered boys toys bollocks telly in the Tour household and Clarkson the biggest twunt on television by a country mile. But hey, thats just my opinion.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sam said:
sorry to ruin it for you.....

http://www.crash.net/feature_view.asp?cid=26&id=6611

68694.jpg

Not any more he isn't.... He definitely did the first series but no more...

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
magoo said:
I thought it was Mark Webber for last series.

In McCarthy's book he said at least 3 of them did it including Julian Bailey (Ex Formula 3) and somebody else who I have forgotten during the mist of time. Originally he was going to be called the Gimp but as McCarthy knew his identity would eventually be outed (by the Sunday Mirror in the end) he insisted on something different and the Stig was born.

The last 2 series, the White Stig has appeared and McCarthy is not him. Rumour has it that this is now Ben Collins who now drives in the GT Championship and is regularly seen in the company of Clarkson, May and Hammond.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Was he the old codger moaning about their lack of cricket knowledge?

Sure was mate. I think he used to be / still is shacked up with Liz Costa as well:eek:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"have you seen your ears?" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here