Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Blooms vision for the club (aka Olive Branch II)

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Do they need to admit they were wrong, even if they agreed that they were wrong, I don’t think so, but that’s my opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this is generational, but in discussion forums threads being bounced is nothing new. Recently junior’s “we’re doomed” thread has been bounced and most here have had a giggle.

I’ve had my posts bounced more times then I’ve bounced others (this is a silly conversation isn’t it) and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That’s not what I said. If I called for Ashworth or Potter to be sacked, I’d at this point be putting my hands up and acknowledging, not to anyone in particular, that I put my view out there and on reflection it doesn’t look correct - thankfully! Being irritated at having it bounced doesn’t change that it’s read by everyone. (I’m not saying that’s anyone in particular).

I think you’ve explained it quite clearly, don’t really understand why it’s not being understood.

If Potter had taken us down this season and then got sacked, I and few others of the more vocal backers of the manager would totally expect a few “I told you so”s. Frankly I’d be surprised if there weren’t.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I had a post bounced back at me about a year later that I thought Locadia is starting to come good after his goal against Arsenal and maybe Millwall.
I admit I was wrong and laughed about it

What? My god. Someone actually bounced your post about Locadia?

Come on. Are you serious. That’s highly offensive. Who did it? They obviously want to undermine posters. Probably need attention. I bet they have form for that sort of behaviour. We know who those individuals are.

Set the NSC mumsnet gang loose, get GB and his troll mates to give them a good kicking and ban them immediately.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think you’ve explained it quite clearly, don’t really understand why it’s not being understood.

If Potter had taken us down this season and then got sacked, I and few others of the more vocal backers of the manager would totally expect a few “I told you so”s. Frankly I’d be surprised if there weren’t.

This just confirms that you’re awful at reading the room. If we found ourselves relegated and without a manager I suspect personal point scoring would be very low on people’s priority list.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Maybe this is generational, but in discussion forums threads being bounced is nothing new. Recently junior’s “we’re doomed” thread has been bounced and most here have had a giggle.

I’ve had my posts bounced more times then I’ve bounced others (this is a silly conversation isn’t it) and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Bouncing threads, never really happened on here until more recently, at a guess I’d say it started some time around May 2019…

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

If we had been relegated you really think anyone would give a shit what you thought ? We would have more important things to discuss than your fragile ego.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Bouncing threads, never really happened on here until more recently, at a guess I’d say it started some time around May 2019…

Yes. Nobody has ever bounced a thread in a discussion forum across the entire history of online communities until.. May 2019 [emoji108]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It certainly only since May 2019 that people have started to bounce their own

Took GB less than 1m to get involved after I post.

Yes never happened before in the entirety of online discussions. Because bouncing threads is just so offensive. Good one [emoji108]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
“Bouncing threads didn’t happen until May 2019”.

No, just pointing out where you’re spectacularly wrong [emoji2369]

And you were here before then I presume?

As I mentioned, having posted on this forum for over a decade I can confidently say that bouncing threads to massage ones ego is something of a modern phenomena.

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
And you were here before them I presume?

As I mentioned, having posted on this forum for over a decade I can confidently say that bouncing threads to massage ones ego is something of a modern phenomena.

Sorry, I’m still reeling from the chaps story above about how his Locadia thread was bounced. Can you believe that?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry, I’m still reeling from the chaps story above about how his Locadia thread was bounced. Can you believe that?

Yes, because threads used to get bounced from time to time on here. Obviously you know what I was saying and what I’m alluding to though it’s far more satisfying for you just play ignorant.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And you were here before them I presume?

I've got to say, I don't think it is all *that* modern, although it has always taken a special kind of pompous moron lacking self awareness to do it. I'd say it has been going on for a few years - certainly since the Amex era began. Before then, mistakes were bounced in jest, such as that angry kid who left the Withdean Leicester home game at half time when we were two down and went on to win 3-2.

Fifteen years ago, a total prick like Vagabond would instead have been starting deliberately sensationalist threads just to gain a reaction. I can think of one person who did that ALL the time but I won't name him as he has since grown up, and these days contributes occasionally but it's always worthwhile. Hopefully Vagabond will grow up in the same way at some point.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Word of advice. Stop banging on about generational things. I have no idea how old you are and frankly don’t care.

Just debate the topics of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here