Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
"just because I have a different opinion to you" haha funny jamie wannabe

"If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two." this bit was even more funny than the rest.

Worst fishing / trolling attempt EVER

that would be the TITus Bramble thread-

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Found this definition.

The type of person who rather worryingly takes photos of their own nosehairs or similar.
"Are you taking photos of your nosehair? Why are you doing that you spacktard!?"

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
To be fair, Triggaaar has a legitimate point. Try the mathematics: Number of pounds invested by Bloom without security of investment minus number of pounds taken out by Bellotti and Archer after changing the basis upon which The Goldstone could be sold and where the profits could go. I used to attend design meetings with Martin Perry and others in the early 2000s when the planning application and planning appeal for Falmer was being developed. The difference this time is that we have a Board who are more interested in putting money in rather than taking it out.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Start a new campaign for Tony Bloom to erect the missing Brighton Pillar on the A23.

Then impale ernest on the top.

WIN WIN ALL ROUND.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
He is ruining our club! It may look like a good move at the moment and last season was certainly my favourite in recent years and probably my best since the FA cup final season.

However, his ownership is not going to be sustainable for our club. We will be a Championship side for a few years, but he will grow tiresome of us and leave us the same way Archer and Bellotti and we will once again be a debt ridden club. He claims to be a fan for life, but did the Glaziers not say the same thing about United?

Poyet will leave us in a season or two for Chelsea and we will get someone like Ian Dowie and no longer will we attract players with the calibre of Mackail-Smith from the grasp of Premier League clubs.

Within a few seasons, the JCLs will lose intrest with being a mid table Championship side and we will have an empty, ghostly, stadium like Coventry.

All of this will lead to us to becoming the 'Leeds' of the Championship and sink back into League one, leading us to lose our best players and acting as a domino effect. If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two.

Bloom OUT!

You may think I'm winding you up just because I have a different opinion to you all, but I just care about our club and dont want us to fail.

Come on you Seagulls!

fcuk you u negative prick, dumb ass motherf***er

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If we drop down to gates of 10,000 and lose Poyet and are back in league 1 in 3 seasons we still have Falmer-we have no worries

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here