Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Ernest, you are amusing , but a loser, so crawl into your sensionalist hole and fester,right.
More importantly, I have to hoover my living room tomorrow morning (AND mop my kitchen floor)Jesus Christ Ernest, don't you have priorities ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice one :) Just because I have a different opinion to you, that doesnt mean I am wrong.
In 10 years of posting on tons of forums (I'm a geek) I've never replied to an OP with such a short, rude reply. But your post, particularly given that it's your second post on these boards, was not worthy of more. Reading your post again, your points are so from from reality, I still can't give you a sensible reply. If you're a Brighton fan, you're either just fishing, or clinically insane.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yet another reason for banning thread starting for so called new members.
Can't admin log IP addresses, email addresses, work out who's who and ban them for a decent length of time (a year + until they come and apologise)?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't admin log IP addresses, email addresses, work out who's who and ban them for a decent length of time (a year + until they come and apologise)?

Easy if we all had static IPs but we don't. Most in the UK are dynamic, which means they change each time you start up the computer and log on to the interweb. So you end up banning a totally innocent user sometimes. Not conducive really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Easy if we all had static IPs but we don't. Most in the UK are dynamic, which means they change each time you start up the computer and log on to the interweb.
Yes I know, but the idiots starting these posts don't exactly make a lot of effort to cover their tracks. They'll log in as one user, then another, and sometimes you'll see they've used the same IP. I know some forums manage it well, but they're not footy forums, so they suffer from morons a lot less.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
how is he ruining our club if it wasn't for him we would be still playing at withdean in front of 9,000 unless someone else came in and spending money like bloom has and we have got a great new stadium and going to start a new era for the club

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes I know, but the idiots starting these posts don't exactly make a lot of effort to cover their tracks. They'll log in as one user, then another, and sometimes you'll see they've used the same IP. I know some forums manage it well, but they're not footy forums, so they suffer from morons a lot less.

Running a footy forum myself (with about 2,000 users) it is far easier to house-keep... running a monster like NSC becomes nigh on impossible mate. I know the admin side very well and yes you can see how many post on identical IPs, but even on a smaller forum you still can't be sure you are banning a correct IP unless it is static, which makes everything so much easier. On a forum with 4 mill posts it would be a nightmare I'm sure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Ernest Newman talking out of his ARS ?

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310166204.484607.jpg

Nigel.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
you say that this spend is not sustainable, haven't we signed up for the Financial fair play ruling. therefore it must be sustainable....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here