Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A regular has just signed up with Virgin Media and so is having some fun with you, ignore him x

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A very well reasoned expression of the facts.

I do, however, prefer the more succinct "f*** off!", expressed earlier in the thread.

i do like this word LB-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He is ruining our club! It may look like a good move at the moment and last season was certainly my favourite in recent years and probably my best since the FA cup final season.

However, his ownership is not going to be sustainable for our club. We will be a Championship side for a few years, but he will grow tiresome of us and leave us the same way Archer and Bellotti and we will once again be a debt ridden club. He claims to be a fan for life, but did the Glaziers not say the same thing about United?

Poyet will leave us in a season or two for Chelsea and we will get someone like Ian Dowie and no longer will we attract players with the calibre of Mackail-Smith from the grasp of Premier League clubs.

Within a few seasons, the JCLs will lose intrest with being a mid table Championship side and we will have an empty, ghostly, stadium like Coventry.

All of this will lead to us to becoming the 'Leeds' of the Championship and sink back into League one, leading us to lose our best players and acting as a domino effect. If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two.

Bloom OUT!

You may think I'm winding you up just because I have a different opinion to you all, but I just care about our club and dont want us to fail.

Come on you Seagulls!

How you can compare Tony Bloom to the Glaziers amazes me. Tony Bloom IS a Brighton fan, his family have been involved in and around the Brighton set up for years. To suggest that he is ruining our club is just complete bollox. I dont know if you have been in a coma for the last 2years but when you have fully woken up take a look around. We have a brand new state of the art stadium, It has sold over 18,000 season tickets (more than even most Prem clubs) We have brought top players that only 2 years ago we would only have dreamed about. He installed Gus Poyet as Manger. My god he is totally destroying us....... What a nobend. Yes in a few years we may lose Gus, but can assure you he would not be replaced with an Ian Dowie. We have set a platform for the club to grow. Im sure there are lots of top Mangers out there who would love to Manage Brighton. If you genuinely are a Brighton fan then i feel for you

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he is ruining our club! It may look like a good move at the moment and last season was certainly my favourite in recent years and probably my best since the fa cup final season.

However, his ownership is not going to be sustainable for our club. We will be a championship side for a few years, but he will grow tiresome of us and leave us the same way archer and bellotti and we will once again be a debt ridden club. He claims to be a fan for life, but did the glaziers not say the same thing about united?

Poyet will leave us in a season or two for chelsea and we will get someone like ian dowie and no longer will we attract players with the calibre of mackail-smith from the grasp of premier league clubs.

Within a few seasons, the jcls will lose intrest with being a mid table championship side and we will have an empty, ghostly, stadium like coventry.

All of this will lead to us to becoming the 'leeds' of the championship and sink back into league one, leading us to lose our best players and acting as a domino effect. If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing eastbourne and lewes in league two.

Bloom out!

You may think i'm winding you up just because i have a different opinion to you all, but i just care about our club and dont want us to fail.

Come on you seagulls!

utter utter bollox

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
we may be playing eastbourne and lewes in league two..................

Trust me Lewes and Eastbourne will never ever be in league 2

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
"just because I have a different opinion to you" haha funny jamie wannabe

"If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two." this bit was even more funny than the rest.

Worst fishing / trolling attempt EVER

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
He is ruining our club! It may look like a good move at the moment and last season was certainly my favourite in recent years and probably my best since the FA cup final season.

However, his ownership is not going to be sustainable for our club. We will be a Championship side for a few years, but he will grow tiresome of us and leave us the same way Archer and Bellotti and we will once again be a debt ridden club. He claims to be a fan for life, but did the Glaziers not say the same thing about United?

Poyet will leave us in a season or two for Chelsea and we will get someone like Ian Dowie and no longer will we attract players with the calibre of Mackail-Smith from the grasp of Premier League clubs.

Within a few seasons, the JCLs will lose intrest with being a mid table Championship side and we will have an empty, ghostly, stadium like Coventry.

All of this will lead to us to becoming the 'Leeds' of the Championship and sink back into League one, leading us to lose our best players and acting as a domino effect. If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two.

Bloom OUT!

You may think I'm winding you up just because I have a different opinion to you all, but I just care about our club and dont want us to fail.

Come on you Seagulls!

Cor, newbie poster, and straight in there with negative thoughts and trollist words. Season hasn't even started yet, mate. Let's see where we are at the end of it before we even start thinking of slagging off the very people who worked to save this club.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We are going to need a bigger boat!

Jaws%20Part%201%204.jpg

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Bloom OUT!

Come on you Seagulls!

It's people like you wot give the average moron a bad name.

FFS he is a lifelong Brighton fan you wuzzock. Being a Brighton fan is so engrained that it is never ever transitory.

Now practice some intelligence and come back in about 2020 when you may have a double digit IQ.

TNBA

TTF

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think you need to seek treatment for your sever Bi-Polar disorder !!!
Jesus Christ man lighten up and enjoy it all.

PS I know a good hardware store that does great strong rope !!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Posted by Lord Bracknell

Originally posted by Ernest Newman

Tony Bloom

Bloom OUT!

Come on you Seagulls!

Originally posted by Ferring Seagull

Dear Ernest

Heaven alone knows where you are coming from with that viewpoint.

The stadium belongs to a trust (set up by TB) and is a completely separate issue from BHAFC.

The club will stand or fall on the basis of it's trading performance.

Now, on the one hand, the club may do exceptionally well as it is likely to do especially under the governance of GP and with TB as chairman and the acquisition of the stadium (effectively from TB's trust) will be made gradually as finances allow. I understand that no interest is to be charged to the club during whatever prescribed period it takes to repay the Trust. This is my understanding which may of course be flawed. The income streams for Albion as of now must be fairly substantial (never mind what is about to gradually build up) and in view of the good housekeeping which is being displayed is unlikely to turn sour.

In any case, in the most unlikely event that the club failed, what else could the stadium be used for apart from Association Football. Such a scenario is frankly difficult to imagine but, in any event, there would be no chance of an Archer / Belotti situation because no-one in their right minds would want to re-develop the stadium site as a large shopping complex for example. (Not too sure that large scale shopping centres will ever be built again given the move to internet shopping)

So, all in all, the club is in a strong position and likely to remain so and your thoughts are, I think, somewhat detached from reality.

Posted by Lord Bracknell

A very well reasoned expression of the facts.

I do, however, prefer the more succinct "f*** off!", expressed earlier in the thread.

Sorry L B

It was late at night and I was feeling charitable towards a new poster who was obviously in later years and confused, and though I was very much tempted to say 'f*** off' , I resisted the temptation.

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This has to be a wind up.

How can anyone critise Bloom at the start of what is the most eagerly antipated season for a generation.

Without his investment during a period of austerity we would be stuffed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here