Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

Ernest Newman

Jun 20, 2011
Brighton
He is ruining our club! It may look like a good move at the moment and last season was certainly my favourite in recent years and probably my best since the FA cup final season.

However, his ownership is not going to be sustainable for our club. We will be a Championship side for a few years, but he will grow tiresome of us and leave us the same way Archer and Bellotti and we will once again be a debt ridden club. He claims to be a fan for life, but did the Glaziers not say the same thing about United?

Poyet will leave us in a season or two for Chelsea and we will get someone like Ian Dowie and no longer will we attract players with the calibre of Mackail-Smith from the grasp of Premier League clubs.

Within a few seasons, the JCLs will lose intrest with being a mid table Championship side and we will have an empty, ghostly, stadium like Coventry.

All of this will lead to us to becoming the 'Leeds' of the Championship and sink back into League one, leading us to lose our best players and acting as a domino effect. If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two.

Bloom OUT!

You may think I'm winding you up just because I have a different opinion to you all, but I just care about our club and dont want us to fail.

Come on you Seagulls!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
f*** off

Ernest Newman

Jun 20, 2011
Brighton
Nice one :) Just because I have a different opinion to you, that doesnt mean I am wrong. Is that not what forums are for? To express our opinions.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:tosser::amex:
He is ruining our club! It may look like a good move at the moment and last season was certainly my favourite in recent years and probably my best since the FA cup final season.

However, his ownership is not going to be sustainable for our club. We will be a Championship side for a few years, but he will grow tiresome of us and leave us the same way Archer and Bellotti and we will once again be a debt ridden club. He claims to be a fan for life, but did the Glaziers not say the same thing about United?

Poyet will leave us in a season or two for Chelsea and we will get someone like Ian Dowie and no longer will we attract players with the calibre of Mackail-Smith from the grasp of Premier League clubs.

Within a few seasons, the JCLs will lose intrest with being a mid table Championship side and we will have an empty, ghostly, stadium like Coventry.

All of this will lead to us to becoming the 'Leeds' of the Championship and sink back into League one, leading us to lose our best players and acting as a domino effect. If we do not sort this out soon, we may be playing Eastbourne and Lewes in League Two.

Bloom OUT!

You may think I'm winding you up just because I have a different opinion to you all, but I just care about our club and dont want us to fail.

Come on you Seagulls!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Was going to write a succinct reply but got so borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
:tosser:

Bloom OUT!

Come on you Seagulls!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice one :) Just because I have a different opinion to you, that doesnt mean I am wrong. Is that not what forums are for? To express our opinions.

It doesn't mean you're right either.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Dads Army Frazier - doomed.png

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.

Bloom OUT!

Come on you Seagulls!

Well then what do you suggest you absolute prune?!
I'm now 18, I cannot remember a time before last season where I wasn't mocked for being a Brighton fan. Suddenly we are spending a bit of money, and yes you are entitled to your opinion but you really base it upon no evidence. Our ticket sales alone will have paid for our signings thus far, and probably more. Can't even believe I've bitten at this.

Bloom OUT!

Come on you Seagulls!

Hello Manag!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

No, the "f*** off" comment was mainly because you are comparing Bloom to both Archer and the Glaziers and it is for that reason that I am saying, f*** Off too

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand

Yes but your opinion is wrong, Ian Dowie? do me a favour........

grow tiresome? what when he's just put over £100 million in the club?

are you for real Ernest, what with your 3 posts so far?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The eyes to the right - 1 ... the f*** offs to the left - 100,000... you have been owned.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ernest at his finest, Shirley you can see that?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Difficult to say who this is, but he made a mistake and left the caps lock on for the word, OUT. :fishing:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yet another reason for banning thread starting for so called new members.

*and I use "member" in different senses*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here