Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Pitch Invasion....

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They're proper fans innit! They have passion. It's a right laugh. Proper football. Remember the good ol' days. If we don't run on the pitch we wouldn't have a club. Remember the york game, or are you one of these jcl happy clappers who want to sanitise the game? Eat your prawn sandwiches and enjoy your bovril grandad, or stay at home and watch chelsea on sky.

And other such nonsense.

Hardly. I long for the good old days of going to grounds like the Vetch Field, Ninian Park and the old Den with terracing, fences up, electric intimidating atmospheres with the possibility of it all going off after the game with 'Harry the dog' lookalike lunatics waiting to have a row after they've lost. I've been to Carlisle on a freezing cold Tuesday night in November before. Certainly no JCL, pal. :)

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
They were trying to get everyone to sit down.

From front row WSU, looking down at North Stand bar open area, half way through second half about 12 police & stewards were 'persuading' a fan to leave.
The numbers involved seemed overkill as there was no physical stuff from him. It looked like he was trying to debate his expulsion.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
From front row WSU, looking down at North Stand bar open area, half way through second half about 12 police & stewards were 'persuading' a fan to leave.
The numbers involved seemed overkill as there was no physical stuff from him. It looked like he was trying to debate his expulsion.

Didn't see that but there were several heated exchanges with stewards near the B exit.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hardly. I long for the good old days of going to grounds like the Vetch Field, Ninian Park and the old Den with terracing, fences up, electric intimidating atmospheres with the possibility of it all going off after the game with 'Harry the dog' lookalike lunatics waiting to have a row after they've lost. I've been to Carlisle on a freezing cold Tuesday night in November before. Certainly no JCL, pal. :)

I know. But the thing I posted is the sort of comments you get from these idiots.

MrBraders

Aug 10, 2011
My House
loved the tackle from the steward on him:clap: ... and he was carried by arms and legs down the tunnel.
what a twat:dunce:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The stewards in the north stand were getting people to try and sit down, then there was the chant of stand up if you hate palace.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why was there only 1 steward going onto the pitch to stop him as well, meant that he could make the most of it!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Took three stewards and a bloke in a suit to ground him.

Your making an habit of talking bollocks.
It did not take 4 people to ground him.
The single steward tackled him and took him to ground, then held him there until the other two + the suit then assisted him in dragging the moron off the pitch.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
he was i front row of wsl by the wall and about 4 seats from the corner open area between wsl and ns i was about 4 rows back from him . he went up to the steward, by the little metal gate in the wall and seemed to have a short conversation. Then he just jumped over the wall , the steward was then the wrong side of the wall to stop him so he got a fairley good head start on the steward who i think was the same one who caught him
what a wanker hope he gets a real long ban :ban:

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think that it should be the case that, if you enter the field of play without permission, the gloves are off and it's your own fault if you get crunched. While we're at it, hire rugby players as stewards

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I think that it should be the case that, if you enter the field of play without permission, the gloves are off and it's your own fault if you get crunched. While we're at it, hire rugby players as stewards

As long as its not Onion players as they have proven they cant tackle for toffee

Gresham Flyer

Sep 5, 2011
Unfortunately the stewards who are on the pitchside and whose job it is to look out for these morons are sat watching the game and not the crowd.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
There was almost a punch up in West Stand lower. Got a bit nasty.... Few punches thrown, none landed. Also a punch up in the toilet aswell. Everyone seemed to be pissed today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here